LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhay   24 December 2020

Epf registration in new company in progress

Resigning from a company where I worked for 15 years. New employer does not have EPF registration yet as its a small company but they are going to provide PF soon and this is in process. Assuming that they enable PF after say 8 months...there will be no contribution in my PF account during this period. Now my questions are - 1.Will there be any issues due to this NCP 2.What documents I should get from my existing employer to safeguard myself 3.Will I need to approach my old employer for anything once PF is enabled in new company ? 4.Should I fill form 11in new company once PF is enabled in future Thanks !! Read more at:


 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     25 December 2020

You will have no issue  on NCP due to change in employment or unemployed or resigned or etc. 

Form 11 can be filled up once the PF account is opened by your present company.

Abhay   26 December 2020

Thank you Pradipta sir. Will I need to contact my old employer for any approvals or documents once my new company opens up PF account ? Or it will be automatic transfer of my PF amount to new account once I fill up form 11

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     26 December 2020

You need to transfer your pf account. Form 11 is mandatory to fill up.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register