Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ENGLISH can be NATIONAL AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of UOI

Page no : 3

(Guest)

JAI HINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

English can play the role to make Union Of India "ONE" including east-west-north-south as mentioned in the National Flag and in the National Emblem in this thead;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/BUDDHISM-is-The-National-Religion-of-Union-Of-India-32274.asp

04 March 2011, 22:30  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com Twitter;democrats_forum

[ Scorecard : 303]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

purpose of this thread is well served.

4 Like

(Guest)

Why can't HINDI play the role to make Union Of India "ONE" including east-west-north-south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 March 2011

Is it proven anywhere that certain languages have mystic qualities,that once they are spoken by the whole nation,some miracles start happening,gold coins pour from the sky,Rs. 1000 currency notes are found underground and all dew drops on your plants become diamonds?

How will a particular language develop India?

Is it language or efficient and honest administration?

Is it language or govt's' brilliance and compassion for its people?

Is it morals that uplift and clean the society or is it language?

Is it language that removes social evils like dowry?

Is it language that removes poverty?

2 Like

(Guest)

Jisme India ko develop karne ki chah hogi wo pahle use develop karne ke steps lega.

Language jaise minor issues ke lie saare time nagi larta rahega.

Such issues take away most of our time and energy.

But we Indians don't accept that this is our very weakness,ie,to fight over irrelevant issues.

1 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     05 March 2011

Ravi aapke answer bahut hi spasht hai. Mujhe aapki rai janke bahut accha laga.

Shayad hi aisa koi desh hoga jo apni ajadi ke baad bhi dusre desh ke bhasha ki gulami karta hoga.

China aur Japan jo saikdo saal gulaam rahne ke baad apni sab gulamiyon ki nishaniyon ko mita ke aaj har chiz apne tarike se kar raha hai.

par afsos hai in kale angrejo par jo aaj tak gulaami ki nishaniyon ko sambhal kar rakhe hai.

Hindustan ki bhasha Sanskrit aur Hindi hai. Sanskrit jo duniya ki pahli bhasha hai aur sab bhashaon ki janani hai use to in beiman kale angrejo ne bhula diya ab kuch log Hindi ko bhi hatana chahte hai. sunke ke bahut dukh hua.

Aisa shayad hi koi desh hoga jo dusro ki nakal karke mahashakti ban gaya hoga.

Bharat duniya ka sabase amir desh tha to wo apni bhasha, apni bhusha, apne Krushi, apne kanoon, apni sanskruti, aur apne udyogo se tha na ki kisi ki nakal karke tha.

Aap logo ne pehle hi Bharat aur Hindustan ko India bana diya hai. par ab Bharatwasiyon ki aatma ko to angrej mat bana do.

BHARAT MAA KI JAI,

MATRU BHASHA KI JAI,

JAI JAWAAN JAI KISAN,

INQUILAB JINDABAD,

JAI HIND.

1 Like

(Guest)

Bhaiya Ramparag ji, aapke "Ravi Bhaiya KINGSIZE" ka to "KINSIZE POPAT" ho gaya unke khud ke thread me, ye dekh lo; https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-ALL-MEMBERS-amp-ADMIN-33000.asp

Aur aapke us "Hindi World's 2nd Language" ke bhi bure haal hain, suna hai wahan sannata chhaya hua hai koi zankne bhi naheen ja raha aapke yahan, aur aap khud wahan ke ekant se bor hokar English waale thread me munh chhipa rahe ho. Khair koi baat naheen Bhaiya lage raho shaayad poonchh kheenchne se Haathi vaapas aa jaaye.

Zara yahan bhi click kar lo Ramparag Bhaiya;

05 March 2011, 06:04  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love gure* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 533]

Lo kar l baat...>>>>>>>>

04 March 2011, 21:02  

Ravi RocksI am Online

Live Life King Size

[ Scorecard : 117]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Kushan Vyas is a advocate & not President of INDIA that whatever he will say it will be applicable.

HINDI is official language as mentioned in COSTITUTION OF INDIA.

This country is called HINDUstan and not ENGLISHtan, so english can never be our national language.

#@#@#@#

Dear Kingsize ! it is not “HINDUstan” but it is “BHARAT” – “INDIA”. On every documents including court stamp and Dak Ticket and on every symbol of secular democratic Union Of India everyone can see easily with the National Emblem of Ashok Stambh it is established as “BHARAT” – “INDIA”..

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ENGLISH-can-be-NATIONAL-AND-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-of-UOI-29859.asp

#@#@#@#

04 March 2011, 16:43  

Raju Ramparag Gupta

Advocate

[ Scorecard : 362]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Ravi u  r Rocking.

Here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ramdeo-Baba-playing-defensive-be-offensive-baba--32698.asp

3 Like

Hiralal (Student)     05 March 2011

ENGLISH KABHI BHI HAMARI NATIONAL LANGUAGE NAHI BANNI CHAHIYE.

HINDI BHARAT KI SABSE ACCHI BHASHA HAI.

ENGLISH BHASHA KO AZADI KE BAAD KUDEDAAN ME DAAL DENA CHAHIYE THA. 

1 Like

Hiralal (Student)     05 March 2011

Angreji ko kachre ke dabbe me daal do

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :adv. rajeev ( rajoo )
"
I am also Kannada medium student, but my day to day legal practice in English. In my opinion English is already accepted as universal language unofficially. It is better to adopt it as universal language. In legal field it is necessary because your cannot find any good law books in local languages. 

I support your opinion.
"

It has also to be honoured.

3 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Avnish Kaur

"

yes english can be our  national language, we are progressing in  many areas over china becoz of our edge in this field. more so english has clear precise meaningful and good legal vocubulary.

"

All progressive people have this opinion.

4 Like

(Guest)

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"

Indian got a democratic set up just due to English come here and people can have worldwide educational approach which is the need of the time to come out of all nerrow ways under which the people of this country were being kept uneducated and under poverty so the Talwardhari RAJAs and Tilakdhaaris were making divisions in society for ruling with dominance.

As much as people learn English as much as they will come out of all this conspiracy of diision the society under castism and rule over there and grab all the resouces for some specific people.

But I think people are understanding this fact, see the percentage of castism spporters what was their number at the time of freedom in 1947 and what is their percentage now remained in population. Looking to no improving change in their attitude it will not be a surprise if in coming year they will become a minority as now some of them started demanding reservation under OBC/SC/ST.

"

Yes. It is a bitter truth Sir.

3 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     06 March 2011

Raviji,

We should not have hatred or ill will against any language. Can you please tell me why I should send my children to Hindi medium schools instead of English medium schools? If I send my children to Hindi medium schools, will you take the guarantee to provide them jobs in national and international job market?

Computer which you are using is also coded with help of English language. Its keyboards are in English, you are typing in English. Please do not also us anything "English", like English dress, please wear the original Indian dress that Mr. MK Gandhi used to wear. Just a piece of cloth around your waist, with no underwear!

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     06 March 2011

I fully agree with Democratic Indian and Avnish. 

1 Like