Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ENGLISH can be NATIONAL AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of UOI

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 January 2011

One more person has joined the English Army.  But I find here that many, who espouse the English language, are not writing good English, themselves. Of course someone said that OSHO himself was poor in spelling and grammer.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Ramani, he (Mr.Tushar-Radhey) did not say that OSHO was very poor in spelling & grammer but he said that English language is bad at pronouncing and grammar. See, when we all are talking about earth you are talking about sky and when we are talking about sun you are talking about stars. It happens with prejudiced minds which is not prepared to understand the facts in the task due to blockages in the view.

So sorry if my words hurt you, but believe me I have no such intention to hurt you.

If parrot close eyes and think that the cat before him is disappeared, but cat is there.

It is not a fight between English and any other language so please do not take is a fight here.

2 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :MPS RAMANI
"
One more person has joined the English Army.  But I find here that many, who espouse the English language, are not writing good English, themselves. Of course someone said that OSHO himself was poor in spelling and grammer.
"

Yes, everyone will find that English language is poor in grammar and pronouncing.  How to pronounce "Subject - Chemistry" and "Mr. - Chopara"? How to pronounce "Sea" and "See"? English language is based on only 26 letters and see the size of dictionary, how many words are there. As regards grammar in English, there is no formalities and but use the words in straight sentence without going through formal grammar even though the expression is very straight.  It is not poorness of English but it is facility to its users.   It is the most flexible language and things which are flexible are mostly used and lives more.

And highlighted point of yours, yes, I agree to that I cannot write good English but you may check it in my thousand postings here in hundreds threads, I am confident that everyone can easily understand as to what I meant to say.  And this is the only work of language to facilitate easy and "to the point" expression and conversation. Thats it I mean to say.

2 Like

(Guest)

Someone here please translate the following sentence in Hindi;

"I mean business".

And see, how the "Egg" will become "Amlet".

2 Like

(Guest)

I request to viewers of this thread to please also see my thread;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

and give your free and fair opinion there.

2 Like

(Guest)

Someone here please make the shortest sentence in any language.

2 Like

(Guest)

"Go" is shortest sentence.

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF
" Someone here please translate the following sentence in Hindi;

"I mean business".

And see, how the "Egg" will become "Amlet".
"

Someone please translate with an example.

2 Like

(Guest)

National integration is affected adversely because of English which is being used by the highest court of this land. It would have worked wonder if offices and the courts accepted all indian languages in any part of this vast country. There would have been thousands of interpretors for all regional languages intefrating India with its diversity.

If we accept we have a past which is older than the date our colonial masters enslaved us then we ought to admit that English was not necessary for this vast country to flourish. I do not mean any language like Sanskrit which was the language of the elites only. There were others which enable the erstwhile Indians to lead a glorious life.

Therefore it is utmost necessary that imndian languages are accepted at all levels of govt functioning encouraging younger generation to learn as many as possible indian languages helping national integration literally.

English may be a good language but it should be our official language.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     25 January 2011

Ram Samudreji:

You were not sure whether I was saying Yes or No and hence counted me out. Now here is a clear No for your proposal. Instead of counting votes a clear, rational and practicable on a national basis approach is more important. India is the 4th largest economy in the world today. It may rise in rank in due course also. Barak Obama came here begging for creation of jobs in USA. American people have started being afraid of India as an economic power. All this is because India is big. If India splits into smaller linguistic states, all of them will become satellite states of USA or China.

This is not a comment on or reply to Mr. Haridas Mandal.  I expect that from Mr.Ram Samudre, the original author.

(Guest)

Dear Mr. Ramani, nothing I am insisting so for. The task in this thread is what I find is good. It is a matter of every individual to find a way out. Nothing is here for which we quarrel like in election for parliament or any legislative assembly people do. The vote count is just to know as to whether people are agreed to the task initiated by me in this thread but it doesn't mean that people come under banner of this thread.  I also request you and to everyone to post useful things which could be good for all of us. That's it Sir.

And Thank you Sir for having interaction with me as I deeply believe that interaction can sort out every common issues.

Best regards.

2 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
Yes, English is already accepted as universal language unofficially and english can be our  national language.

I agree with the fact that author said, "English is too easy language and expresses "To the point" especially legal matters."
"

Indian got a democratic set up just due to English come here and people can have worldwide educational approach which is the need of the time to come out of all nerrow ways under which the people of this country were being kept uneducated and under poverty so the Talwardhari RAJAs and Tilakdhaaris were making divisions in society for ruling with dominance.

As much as people learn English as much as they will come out of all this conspiracy of diision the society under castism and rule over there and grab all the resouces for some specific people.

But I think people are understanding this fact, see the percentage of castism spporters what was their number at the time of freedom in 1947 and what is their percentage now remained in population. Looking to no improving change in their attitude it will not be a surprise if in coming year they will become a minority as now some of them started demanding reservation under OBC/SC/ST.

2 Like

(Guest)

Raj samundre DRF, i think you are a anti-INDIAN.

HINDI is our mother tongue...raha hai,abhi bhi hai aur aage bhi rahega.

Just because you are in favour of English then it does not mean english can be our national language.

JAI HIND.

(Guest)

Let's stop fighting over languages.

Let's only propagate universal brotherhood,through any medium,be it English or Hindi.

1 Like

(Guest)

Well said;

“Yes, English is already accepted as universal language unofficially and english can be our  national language.”  -     Kushan Vyas, Advocate

2 Like

(Guest)

Kushan Vyas is a advocate & not President of INDIA that whatever he will say it will be applicable.

HINDI is official language as mentioned in COSTITUTION OF INDIA.

This country is called HINDUstan and not ENGLISHtan, so english can never be our national language.

Recent Topics

View More