Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ENGLISH can be NATIONAL AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of UOI

Page no : 7

(Guest)

The remarkable point is that the English language is encouraged by the people sponteneously. All English medium educational institutions are by the 100% investment by the people and not by the Government. Their fees is multiple high in comparison to the Government institution of Hindi or other regional languages.  People have more & bright career opportunities with the education in English language. So it can be estabished that the public interest is in English medium education. Therefore, the Government should reconsider budget provisions for English medium education instead of non public interest education. People do not pay tex for no profit expenses by the Government so the public money should be spent in the fields of “General Public Interest in Union Territory” for common & equal interest of the people. It is the need of time to come out of baseless regional emotional issues. No need to take notice of those who like to remain with their short sighted approach.

Wheel of progress move forward and not backword.

4 Like

(Guest)

Those propagates regional emotional issues let them induldged with it. See, if they will be induldged there so they will not be in competition with you for progress.  It makes low competition. So it is the key point that let them induldged there only but don’t be induldged with them and go ahead on your path. Do not waste time & efforts in debate with them. Just ignore them and cross over like we cross speed breakers and go ahead. Speed breakers have nowhere to go but disturbs others move and it is their all aim & game. So don’t be disturbed just go ahead.

4 Like

(Guest)

Bilkul Sahi kaha aapne Nilesh ji, in logon ko to maine yaheen ulza kar rakha hai.. dekhiye kaise moonchh aur poonchh lagaakar RAMLEELA me bandar bane uchhal rahe hain aur Ungali par apni layakee ka Govardhan Pahaad uthaaye keechad ki Holi me doob kar apni image ki suicide kara rahe hain.  Dekhiye, jo yajan apne aapko expose kara diye hain as wo yahan LCI ke bojh ban gaye hain aur ab yadi wo kisi lo legal advice bhi denge to unki baat ko koun seriously lega?? Wo khud hi apni yogyata ka parichay de diye hain aur LCI ke “Quality Circle” se baahar ho chuke hain khud hi apna band bajaate.. Hahaha…

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     15 March 2011

Very nicely explained by Arupji and Nileshji. Wheel of progress has to move forward and not backward!!!Clap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / Emoticon

This is what disturbs the backward thinking, fundamentalist minded people who are real traitors of free, democratic, secular people and their Constitution. If  people will get enlightened about their Freedom, Liberty, Equality, Fundamental and Constitutional Rights, how will the the fundamentist and backward thinking people maintain criminal crip on people?

When these people find the ground from below them slipping, they device all kinds of cheap and low tricks to justify themselves:

Example 1, see how they get disturbed by mesage about fundamental rights guaranteed by our Constitution and start making baseless accusations. See the desperation:

15 March 2011, 09:33  

Sankatmochan

Dhakadhak Banarasi

[ Scorecard : 131]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Desh ke asli gaddar:

Democratic Indian

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms is our Human Right and Fundamental Right guaranteed to us by Constitution of India under Articles 19 and 21. https://www.gunowners.in

Source: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Hinglish-emerging-as-National-Language-33505.asp?1=1&offset=2

Example 2, a new member on this forum Rajeev Kumar is being attacked and he is forced to defend himself:

15 March 2011, 17:28  

Rajeev Kumar

Student

[ Scorecard : 174]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

@ Sankatmochan

You are metally sick.

Who told you i have multiple IDs?

How did you get the connection between me & others?

Have you seen any similarity between me & others?

Mind you, this is my first ID, see my all the posts for the proof.

My thinking and logic are not always similar with others.

DRF thinks as English, our national language but i have never told English to be national language.

And, live in your limit. Don't comment on anybody mother, all of us can comment on your mother too.

But by doing this, nothing will be gained and the thread may be deleted.

Source: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ENGLISH-can-be-NATIONAL-AND-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-of-UOI-29859.asp?1=1&offset=9

Example 3 again the same new member is being teased and he has to defend himself:

14 March 2011, 23:26  

Rajeev Kumar

Student

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Go first check who is your real father. There is a test called DNA test. Go have it done and see if you are legal child or not.

First you prove, you are legal child then i will come to you.

Untill then you play with your own jhunjhuna.

Source https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-Guns-for-Peace-33294.asp?1=1&offset=4

Example 4, a member is requesting something and he is needlessly being attacked:

14 March 2011, 22:00  

Ravi

n/a

[ Scorecard : 93]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Originally posted by :Kiran Kumar
" there are various deserving lawyers and contributors who have not been able to get the rewards despite their sincere contributions. "

Dear Kiran Kumar I appreciate your honest observation and statement. Will you please name those lawyers and contributors whom you find put in sincere contributions, I would like to follow their threads and replies. Atleast I will be gaining some knowledge.

14 March 2011, 23:43  

Sankatmochan

Dhakadhak Banarasi

[ Scorecard : 131]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

hey ravi kya bakwas sssshuru k k k karta hai ? ayen/? chal bhag yaha se.

ye Holi milan samaroh hai. sincer, deserving ,contribution ki baat dusre jagah jake kar - rang me bhang dalta hai, bewkoof kahin ka.

Source https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Re-Just-for-score-33425.asp?1=1&offset=8

Example 5, A "learned" advocate in his profile Avtar is displaying a picture of naked lady with certain parts of body covered with bunch of grapes only and a members are correctly admonishing him:

14 March 2011, 21:17  

Rajeev Kumar

Student

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Hey Mr Bhang me rang, first clarify which language you are talking about. Is it Hindi or English, i can't understand which language you are referring by Hinglish!

Second, kindly change your photo. Keeping a photo of half naked women covered by grapes on public site doesn't look a great idea to me. You can keep this photo as your desktop background, and grapes in your stomach.

Then i am ready for debate.

Message thanked : 2 times

14 March 2011, 21:22  

Ambika

NA

[ Scorecard : 1205]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Rajeev,

Many thanks for pointing out about the picture....yes, it should be removed forthwith. If not, one has to use the abuse button. 

Hinglish is English+Hindi....and is a mixture of Hindi and English.....For examle: Hungry Kya? or I know your Bahanebaazi....

In fact the poem I posted is not in Hinglish but written in Indian English...

Source https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Hinglish-emerging-as-National-Language-33505.asp

"Just ignore them and cross over like we cross speed breakers and go ahead. Speed breakers have nowhere to go but disturbs others move and it is their all aim & game. So don’t be disturbed just go ahead."

Very well said, the people and their country has to move on the path of freedom and liberty Clap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / EmoticonClap MSN Emotion / Emoticon

The difference between Freedom and Slavery, everyone make your choice:

2 Like

Ambika (NA)     16 March 2011

Thanks Democratic India. 

Sankatmochan, whoever he is, keeps abusing third gender also by using their reference to put down other members of the forum. This had happened in other past threads too. It is against human rights of third gender if someone talks about them  not in connection with their issues and concerns,  but to abuse other members of the forum. 

I do not know how Admin is bearing with his cheap and abusive talk.  He  in fact should be banned forthwith. 

Come on Sankatmochan, I am ready to face the worst of abusive words from you, not that I consider third gender lesser than me or any other fellow beings. It is just the way you use them for hurling abuse on others. Go ahead, display the worst use of your abuses....

If you live in a delusion that you can make people silent by using cheap language, you are living in a grand delusion...because none here is scared  or afraid of you...

2 Like

(Guest)

Ambika ji, you please don’t get tense. Just keep quiet and see. What these people are doing is for themselves.  See, what was their percentage in population at the time when India got freedom in the year 1947.  Moreover, the date 26 January 1950 is the date from which their “ULTI GINTI” “STOP WATCH” is started and now see what is their percentage remained.  Their ratio is going down by their own conduct.  See all other religion people are growing fast and simulteneously these are going down.  The sound created by them is like those who are going died in deep sea.  Jaise doobne waala haath pair maarkar fadfadaata hai aisi haalat hai in bechaaron ki.  So enjoy watching.  See no other religion people do like this to their Gods. Everywhere at every moment they are making sound “JAY SHREERAM” etc.  They have lost confidence since they are already isolated in Indian society and they have no place in the world. It is not their “JOY” with sound of “JAY SHREERAM” but they are like CRYING, can’t you see? So I am enjoying watching them CRYING. Our Government is doing well treatment of these people and ATS  is already on the job so no need to bother. They are doing nothing for other but exposing themselves and insulting their own religion & Gods.  People are watching them.  The main thing is that LCI Admin is also exposed because of them and lost its credibility. The response to LCI Admin’s this thread is showing all the story, Just click and see; https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp?1=1&offset=7.  Not more than 100 active members are with LCI and it is a propaganda of 100,000 members. People in Admin know this facts and so they want more and more “Clicks” and “Postings” for survival of this site. Post anything here so they can earn bread.

Ambika ji, please keep quiet and just enjoy watching their TANDAV NRUTYA on AADI TAAL played by Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi. Please do your other work instead to responding to them.

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" I am here in Mumbai since 1990. 
"

Lo kar lo baat >>>>>>>

BUDDHISM is the NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN

“ULLU” = DRF Founder President of NATIONAL RELIGION of Union Of India

NACH  NE  JAANE  AANGAN  TEHDA

(Guest)

Shani Dev dekho ye LCI par aapka naam dharkar ye koun nalaayak aapki be-ijjati kar raha hai???