Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ENGLISH can be NATIONAL AND OFFICIAL LANGUAGE of UOI

Page no : 4

(Guest)

@ Democratic Indian -

English can be a mediator to communicate between all the countries but declaring it as national language is like losing our own identity and/or slavery of the killer britishers.

Most of the words of English are derived from Sanskrit. Like Capital, "CAP" in the word Capital is derived from the Sanskrit word "Kapaala", so the keyboard which you are using & typing words have originated from Sanskrit.

The land where you live, the food which you eat is of India.

And still if you are a English supporter, please don't live in India, go to Britain and live there.

Register your account on "www.lawyersclubenglish.com".

And one more thing, don't wash your hands when you come out of bathroom but use tissue paper as Britishers used to do.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     07 March 2011

English can be a mediator to communicate between all the countries but declaring it as national language is like losing our own identity and/or slavery of the killer britishers.

I agree with Ravi here!

Democratic Indian (n/a)     07 March 2011

Raviji,

First of let me tell you, I am not a blind fanatic of any particular language. If any particular language is declared national language, sky does not fall on earth. Neither does sun start rising from west. I support the language that is in best in practical interest of the people. There is a saying that practice before you preach. Are you practicing what you are preaching?

Moreover why should I not live in India. India is not purchased by only those blindly supporting one particular language. In belongs to each and every Indian, regardless of his language, religion, caste, color and whatever.

I had asked a very practical question that if I send my children to Hindi medium schools, will you take the guarantee to provide them jobs in national and international job market? What do you say?

How many people/politicians supporting Hindi language are sending their children and grandchildren to Hindi medium schools? Instead they send their children to top English medium schools and top American and UK Universities.

1 Like

(Guest)

OKAY then you are in practical interest of people.Then

Can you provide me the % of Indians who speak English?

Can you tell me the % of Indians boys & girls who study in English medium school?

Can you tell me the % of people who sends their childrens to top American or UK universities?

DON'T TELL ME ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the population belongs to villages, so majority of Indians don't know English.

And whether Hindi or English be the national language, sky is not going to fall but this is a disscussive platform...and the motto of the discussion is to gain new ideas and hope that something positive comes out of it.

(Guest)

My point is that most of the Indian population don't know English, then how can english be the best in practical interest of all the people.

Ambika (NA)     07 March 2011

Then efforts have to made by the state and central governments both to impart education in English like how the children of middle class on sure receives education in English. There is a high willingness on the part of the population to have thier children educated in Englsih medium schools. There is no point in making division on the lines of disadvantaged and advantaged section when it comes to education, and building capactities in English language. It needs more investment in quality public education in which English language is encouraged rather than discouraged. English language would retain its power, charm and capacity to link, it would remain a language of opportunity and mobility: take it or leave it!!

2 Like

(Guest)

All of us know what efforts our state and central government are making, so don't teach me about politicians...i know they can do nothing except public loot.

The line between rich and poor has been already created and it is increasing day by day.

If our government wants to do welfare for public then 20 lakh crore black money would not have been in SWISS bank. So don't tell me about investment on public by politicians.

And i can't understand how power is linked with English!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

Hindi says;

“Dhol, Ganwaar, Shoodra, Pashu, Naari..

Ye sab taadan ke adhikaari…JAI Shriram”

English says;

“EQUAL JUSTICE BEFORE LAW..Jai Democracy”

2 Like

(Guest)

Ravi RocksI am Online

Live Life King Size

[ Scorecard : 147]

Where is this thread GONE?..hahaha..

ALL-MEMBERS-amp-ADMIN

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-ALL-MEMBERS-amp-ADMIN-33000.asp

Sorry No such thread / topic exist

Kindly use the forum homepage to navigate to topic/thread of your choice

Pyaaremohan jaag gaye..

Virus saare bhaag gaye !!..hahaha…

(Guest)

Click the link if you want to know the power of English-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMfVtfqvP34

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     08 March 2011

HAMARE DESH KE BACCHE BAAT HINDI AUR APNI MATRU BHASHA ME KARTE HAI AUR JAB UNHE SCHOOL ME BHEJNA HOTA HAI TO ANGREJI SCHOOL ME USKA DAKHILA KARVA DETE HAI.

WO BACCHA HINDI KI KAVITA TO AADHE GHANTE ME BINA KISI MUSHKIL KE YAAD KAR LETA HAI AUR ANGEJI KI KAVITA YAAD KARNE KE LIYE HAFTA LAGA DETA HAI AUR USE YAAD KARWANE KE LIYE ITNA MARA JAATA HAI KI WO EK ACCHA STUDENT TO NAHI BAN PATA PAR GADHA JAROOR BAN JATA JAI.

YAH ANGREJI PAATHSHALA SIRF AMIR LOGO KO LIYE BANAYA HAI AUR HAM GARIB LOG B.M.C KE ANGREJI SCHOOL ME PADE TAKI HAM UNKE YAHAN NAUKRI KAR SAKE.

DESH KAB TAK SOYA RAHEGA SAMAJ SE PARE HAI.

HAM SAB SIRF DO WAQT KE ROTI KI JUGAAD ME DIN BHAR LAGE RAHTE HAI.

(Guest)

Baat  ab “shaayad” aapki samaz me aa gai lagti hai janaab.

“If you want to have opportunity of progress worldwide, “English” opens door of the world”

Berojgaar rahna hai ya noukar ban na hai bahut ho gaya to Babugiri to “Hindi” me TOP karo aut “Malik” “Saahab” ban na hai aur Duniya se judna hai to “English” me TOP karo..

Your future as well as present is in your hands.. Chaho to “Hindi” ke chakkar me “bigaad” lo aur chaaho to “Angreji” seekhkar  “Sanwaar” lo..

Ab yadi koi “Lakeer ka Fakeer” bane rehna chahta hai to “None can help them who don’t help themeselves”..

Vaise ek secret bataau???..

Mai dil se chaahta hoon ki jo log naara lagaate hain;

“Dhol, Ganwaar, Shoodra, Pashu, Naari.. Ye sab taadan ke adhikaari.. Jai Shreeram..” main chaahta hoon ki unhen sadbuddhi naa mile aur wo apne isi abhiyaan me lage rahen to unke liye kuchh efforts lene ki jaroorat naheen hai wo apne karamon se khud hi isolate go gaye hain… hahahahaha…

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     08 March 2011

ABHAY JI LAGTA HAI ANGREJIYAT KA BHOOT AAP PAR ITNA HAAVI HO CHUKA HAI KI AAP BAAT KARNE KI TAMEEJ BHUL GAYE HAI