LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     06 January 2020

Employer issues

Respected Counsels

I have worked in an organisation for the past 6 months, i would be in travel whereas company have gave some funds for travel and all the things were settled and due to delay in salary i have served notice and they also mailed and removed my name in all online portals and send a screenshot of notice period completed.
But in that concern no one will join due to salary issues now they couldnt find a new replacement, becaude of that they filed a petition in Police that the funds which they remitted for travel have no settled.
But police knew that they are fraud company and they didnt took any action.
Now they planned to file a complaint in court asking for Fir direction due to non response of police.
sirs my query:
1. If in court they r filing the private complaint whether from court will i receive any summon.
2.Without my knowledge court shall take any fir direction to police station.

Plenty of staffs have resigned and they are doing the same for all that money have been misappropriated.

If any chance shall i make a criminal complaint against them..




 1 Replies

francis (CHIEF)     07 January 2020

Thank you sir for the valuable reply👍

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query