Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Engineer)     27 September 2011

Effect of rcr on 498a..?

HI ALL

MY WIFE JOINED ME AFTER 2 YRS BASED ON MY RCR IN FC.BUT HER FAMILY MEMBERS FORCEFULLY TOOK HER AND MY KID BACK TO HER PARENTAL HOME.THIS THEY HAVE DONE WITH HELP OF ALL WOMEN POLICE.NOW THE  RCR COURT VERDICT HAS BEEN BROKEN BY ALL WOMEN POLICE AND HER FAMILY TOGETHER.MY WIFE GAVE IN WRITING TO THE POLICE THAT SHE WILL RETURN WITHIN 15 DAYS, BUT ITS BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH..ALL WOMEN POLICE DONT RESPOND AS WELL. BUT BEFORE SHE WENT SHE FILED SOME UNDISCLOSED CASE ON MY FAMILY.POLICE IS REFUSING TO TELL ME THE CONTENT OF THE CASE AND ALSO NOT CONDUCTING ANY INQUIRY. WHAT I UNDERSTAND IS THAT ALL WOMEN POLICE AND MY WIFES FAMILY COMBINED TOGETHER THRETTENING ME WITH THAT UNDISCLOSED CASE IF I CALL BACK MY WIFE THROUGH AN RCR OR REJECT HER BY DIVORCE.

SO THEY THEMSELVES ( ALL WOMEN POLICE AND MY WIFES FAMILY)MADE ARRANGEMENTS THAT ME AND MY WIFE NEED TO LIVE SEPARATELY.WHICH CONTRADICTS COURT VERDICT OF REUNION.

I AM WONDERING WHAT TO DO NOW.

MY QUESTION IS THAT IF I DELAY IN APPROACHING THE COURT FOR REUNION OR DIVORCE, THE . UNDISCLOSED CASE COULD BECOME AN OLD ONE IF IT WAS NOT ENQUIRED NOW.AM I CORRECT IF I ASSUME IT BECOMES USELESS AFTER A YEAR OR SO.THEN GO FOR RCR /DIVORCE?BECAUSE I FEAR THAT CASE COULD BE 498A.

CAN I ACCUSE ALL WOMEN POLICE IN COURT IF THEY TAKE ACTION FOR A VERY OLD CASE( MAY BE 498A)? WILL I FACE TROUBLE IN FUTURE IF I OPPOSE ALL WOMEN POLICE FOR THIS CASE?

WILL RCR BE A PROTECTION AGAINST 498A ?

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

What was judgement of your RCR ?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     27 September 2011

Yes, you are in deep sh*t.

They have made your RCR infructuous and have made enough grounds about 498a.

Weigh your options carefully before jumping with RCR again.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

shrinivasg Advocate. (N)     27 September 2011

IF 15 days passed ask her to rejoin by telling that as per your assurance 15 days are over and please rejoin and if you do not want to rejoin, I will  not initiate any action and wait for a reasonable period. Do not tell the period. IF you are fearing about  case filed by her, let it be 498 A do not afraid, go to the police along with your impresive friend, or an advocate and ask for a copy. After reading the same you may tell her to rejoin if you feel accordingly. In any case do not go to the police without an advocate. It is not easy to prove 498A against you,please remember.

Dear srinivas

Thanks for the valued comments. All women police SI is not willing to disclose the complaint against me and my family. Can i sent a legal notice through an advocate requesting for an enquiry with in a stipulated time?

(Guest)

Use RTI to get copy of Complaint. There is a thread on the same in this forum. Just put a search.

(Guest)

Here is a link,

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Rti-for-getting-copy-of-498a-complaint-at-caw-43770.asp

Hi owner

thanks very much for the information.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     28 October 2011

Due regard to Godesses, Grand mothers, Mothers, Sisters, etc. All said and done, FeminISM is doing lot of harm.

The posts of the ENGINEER who has raised this question are quiet plain and honest. The lady, the governMINT pErmanents seem to be exploiting, haunting him. These are typical incidents. These fetch some publicity, promotions etc to concerned individuals.

Society should come up with role models for such cases. It will be nice if lawyers community could do a philanthrophy and help evolve few such role models which will act as deterrent in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register