LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aftab4u (PVT EMPLOYEE)     24 June 2012

Economic offence

Dear Experts,


AP-State Govt employee doing illegal finance like lending money / keeping ATM's / promisory notes and doing illegal activities in the office premises officers of the concerned dept are also aware regarding this transcations but every one keepting quiet due to his attitude. 

is there any solution to teach him a lesson so that he should not torture others in the office premises.

Thanks in advance



 1 Replies


You can at the most lodge complaint with Crime Branch (Economic Wing) infomring the fact subject to you are one of the sufferer. Police will investigate the prima-facie facts and if found to be true will register FIR against the offender.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register