LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

k venkateswarlu (partner)     12 July 2014

E auction-deviation in sizes of open plot

i am the highest bidder for open plot auctioned by SBH, for which no boundary stones are available.

after depositing 25% of bid amount, requested authorised officer to fix the boundaries with the help of approved serveyer. 

authorised office rejected and claimed that the auction taken place " as is whare and as is what " basis and also added all these should verify before participation in auction.

i have rejected to pay balance 75% and claimed to return my deposit. then authorised officer accepted to fix boundaries with the help of pannel valuer. accordingly tried to fix boundaries, and they left without fixing one boundary.

however due to CC road went through site(two feet wide) and in the marging of the road electrical transformers and electrical polls erected. it is  covered almost for 4 feet wide in the corner.

Authorised officer still send a letter to pay balance 75%. i have rejected to pay and also requested to return my deposit along with interest, by way of sending letter to authorised officer and grievance cell. No responce received from them.

NOW:

1. what are remadies available to me.

2. what is the procedure to be followed further, if my deposit retained.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register