LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     22 April 2011

DV act

My wife filed a 498a case against me and my family. I got Stay from allahabad high court. My case is in medation center. Presently she filed  other case at CGM court of DV act, written all family mambers name.She claim 10 Laks and 20 thousad per month.

1) Can I gat stay from Allahabad High court ?

3.) Presently we not get any summon from court . Will CGM court  approved ( Order) as demanded by wife without our presence ?

3.) What the way to save me from this DV case??




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register