LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarachand   30 October 2017

Draft of appeal


Wife intends to file Appeal in High Court against the Order passed by Family Court  u/s. 24 of HMA


Hence I need advices on two points :- 3


(a)   What is the time limit to file Appeal in  High Court 


(b)   Draft of Appeal


Kindly advice if possible ungenrtly




 2 Replies

Tarachand   30 October 2017



Additional Information to my above Querry raised and asked by me

Husband had filed Divorce application u/s. 13(1)(a)  of HMA

and Wife filed Applicatin u/s. 24 of HMA




SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     30 October 2017

You can file appeal before High Court within 90 days from the date of order. In appeal you have to mention the ground of appeal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query