Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh (Exim)     13 January 2014

Domestic violence

Dear Sir

It is very unfortunate that being a Brother , i have slapped my sister , she too retaliate by hitting me.

So its mutual fighting between us.

Sir , my elder sister is having very bad habit of using others personal information , which other feel uncomfortable of such issues. This she has done from last two years  for me.

it was like mentally torturing.

Apart from these , she continouly peep into my computer screen and make issue out of it.

In short , i can say she has the habit of making " mountain out of mice hole" , but she never understand

my feeling , that i am not confortable of .

When i came to know about it , I raised the issue and she denying it completely  . She pretend as if she is very innocent and do not knew anything about it.

So i lost my temper and raised the hand on her .

Sir i really want to know , does my act comes under Domestic violence Act or it is just an sibling fight.

My age is 29 yrs and my sisters age is 32 , we both are adult .

Need your guidance on this issue .

Learning

2 Replies

Vidhi Joshi (Trademark Registration Mumbai | IPR Firm | Mumbai | Start Up Lawyer | Copyright Lawyer)     14 January 2014

Yes, DV can be invoked alongwith applicable provisions of IPC.

santosh (Exim)     15 January 2014

Sir

Will I get no justice or does it mean that being a women , one can trouble anyone for no reason.

I even have sms and email evidence , where I continously request her to stop the habits  , which affects me.

All my family members supports her , as she is very smart in planning and making team agst me.

I am alone , so possible i lost my temper .

So now even ,she is aware that sms and emails are evidence , so even she started  to send sms as if  she is not aware of anything and very

innocent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register