LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Documents of wife submitted in hma24

Update of my HMA 24  in Machilipatnam (AP)

1)Last week we had filed 4 xerox documents, of her previouse work details like( offer Letter, Joining Report submitted with her own hand writing, M.Tech Certificate ...).

2) She denied her working deatils in her affidivit and in her cross examanation also and now claming 35k per month in HAM24 ...

3) The Judge saw those documents and accepted them.

4) after a week they had filed a counter application saying that xerox copies are not accepted according indian Evidence Act.. and so on.. at that time the judge had asked the cleark where r the copies which we have submitted, the cleark said ther are in the office they are getting numered.

5) the after this the judge gave 15 days and last chance to subbmit the arguments in the HMA24.

6) i had applied for the copies of the counter which they have filed, but they have with drew the counter, and the document which i have submitted have been numbered.

Now my QUESTION IS .

A) once they have filed the counter in front of the judge, how can they with draw with out the judge permission ?

B) will they get a chance to file one more counter this week ?

C) since the document have been accepted and numbered, is there any chance for dismissing the documents that i have submitted ?

D) since the docs have been accepted, the opposite party can appeal in any Higher court.

E) do i need to file any petition on how did they withdrew the counter with outh the permission of the court ?

. Any more sugesstons are welcome ?

regards

Satish

bangalore

Learning

1 Replies

rahul (director)     12 September 2012

you can ask the judge to issue notice to the company to verify the documents

and the hand written paper of your wife: ask the judge to verify from CFSL(Central forensic science laboratories), and once court will get all reports and fild wife is filed false affidavit,,.

then file Crpc 340,, this is criminal application.. till this stage ./.youe wife will definatly cry and flee from court proceeding.

lier should be tech this way only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register