LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreenath Marar (Software Engineer)     16 October 2013

Dob change

Hi Experts, In the birth certificate my dob is 18/12/1989 and in other certificates(school/college/voter's id/pan card) my dob is 17/12/1989. Now i need to get the passport by 2nd week of november(ie, next month). But for age proof only birth certificate is acceptable as i born after 26/01/1989. When i enquired about change of dob in my 10th certificate, i came know that it is difficult to change dob in CBSE certificate since it is more than 3 years after issuing the certificate. So , can anyone please tell me if i can apply for passport with a letter from notary or can i change dob in my birth certificate?

 6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2013

 As per G.O.Ms.No.1288 Public (Services) dated 21-4-1975, any correction to the date of birth must be made within five years from the date of entry. Now it is not possible to correction.

1 Like

AJAS P A (STUDY)     19 October 2013


 my father's old passport contain date of birth is (june/10/1959 ) he takes that in the year 1986,

school certificate contain date of birth is 01/04/1962,

and i want know how to get First class judicial magistrate's /Sub-divisional magistrate's (civil court) court order,if change in DoB is more than 2 years or in case of conflicting documents

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2013

File a declaration suit in a civil court at your residential area.

AJAS P A (STUDY)     05 November 2013


what is the procedure of file a declaration suit in civil court.

 & thank you for your support..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2013

A declaration suit is also like any other suit, contact and take help of a local lawyer and file the same.

AJAS P A (STUDY)     08 November 2013

Thank you sir..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query