Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     30 May 2013

Do couples become more adjusting in their second marriage?

if both the partners had got divorced in their 1st marriage,and are remarrying now,do they become more adjusting  and acceptable towards their new partner and his weaknesses?

after all,the stress caused by innumerable rounds to courts,mockery in society affects your health which no one wants again.

but no one wants a lonely life also.

please share your opinion

Learning

8 Replies

RAHUL KANSAL 9041629676 (ADVOCATE)     30 May 2013

helloo Roshni, i appreciate your view and i wish that people who suffered from divorce may not have to face such a things but some times people become more daring after facing consequences of the divorce and after going through the procedure and it becomes very convenient for them to rid out of the union and i think the most worse situation suffered by there children and the got punishment for the wrong which they have done never and some times they feel very much uncomfortable to adjust with the second spouse of their parent.

RAJESH KHANNA mob 09780573241 (AS PRATICE LAWYER AT LUDHIANA)     30 May 2013

i fully agree with opion of  Mr. Rahul kansal, i have same view on Roshni matter

stanley (Freedom)     30 May 2013

Hi Roshni , 

Planning of getting married once again . There is no hard and fast rule as such  . Some plan to marry and the rest plan to live a bachelors life . But the children suffer the most either way . 

(Guest)

No life-time gaurantee as to that effect "Marriage"

But one has to be more patient, more forgiving, more accepting, one has to learn from past mistakes.   Try harder not to commit those mistakes again.

As we see in daily life, 10th std kid fails in final exam, but next time the kid tries, kid comes out in flying colors in the exam.  People do learn from mistakes.  Marriage?  Costly mistake, wont let it go wrong the second time around.

But it takes two to tango.

Onlyh a failed candidate can understand another failed candidate, a fresh candidate cannot understand the pain of a failed candidate.

The second time around instead of looking for a spinster/bachelor its better to look for a divorcee.

(Guest)

Definitely...A failed second marriage and am sure that`s when you say `Enough is Enough`

(Guest)

I hate divorcee's they are a failure. They are the real cause for feminist ideology. They are trouble.

why didnt they try to adjust and work on their first marriage. Women never understands the real value till they lose it. Junkies.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     31 May 2013

Roshni Ji, welcome back after long vacation ! 

:)

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     31 May 2013

thanks dear brother amit for remembering me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register