Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

om (sailor)     10 December 2012

Divorce from wife

hi,

i am working in indian navy, my wife is a dentist, we have been mariied for last one year 8 months. in due course of time we have found that we are highly incompatible as we fight on minor issues.  she creates scene which causes embarrasment  . she has twice complined to local navy authority about me manhandling her but without any proof. she always tries her best pestering me all possible ways so that i hit her. hurting my self never calms her and she continues irritating me. once during an argument i have got a letter written from her stating that "staying together is dangerous to her and my life".

though we tried our best i find we are just making our life miserable by living together. she has her own clinic works and earns well. how fast i cn get a divorce without me and my family getting into any trouble. what can be the alimony amount.

Learning

8 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     10 December 2012

Go for divorce by mutual consent

alimoney & other terms would be decided mutually between u and wife.

anuradha goyal (member)     10 December 2012

Any child born out of this wedlock? File divorce with mutual consent. ///If wife is earning then no alimony

om (sailor)     11 December 2012

we donot have kids as of now ,,but she gt an abortion done once as we were not planning any kids. it was not a forced one it was with mutual concern. it is also understood that there is no possibility of divorce with mutual concern as her mother is a participant in various woman commission activities and has already said that in case they decide to file a divorce they want to put me and my family in jail as we have spoiled their dughter's life.

will it be a wise decision to file for a divorce from my side first and give her a notice so that she could not get me into any kind of 498(a) section.  

Samuel (CEO)     11 December 2012

Question: When your wife is ready to separate from you, why would they file for DV and 498a? Is she ready for

Women Commission will help for re union, and they hear your real problem..! if you suspect your MIL has bought the law on cash..., you act as they move.. control your emotions.

Divorce, is peice of cake on your matter. Yes, once you file Divorce chances they will go for 498a and DV...!

Personally, I see: You are a navy officer where your profession provide less time to be with Wife. Not having kids is a plus for Divorce..., however, Divorce is not an only option your life has.. Kids may have brought some changes to your scenario.. think of saving marriage bro! All the best.

om (sailor)     16 December 2012

thanks samuel.pls go through the personal msg i hv sent u

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     17 December 2012

hello.

if both parties are ready then go for mutual consent divorce.

om (sailor)     17 December 2012

both of us are ready but they first want to put 498(a) charges aganist me and my family. knowing this only i have taken any legal action till now,fearing that a lega notce for divorce may lead me and my parents injail.

Samuel (CEO)     17 December 2012

Dear Om,

If your wife’s side wanted take action using women’s law. Don’t consider this is a threat they will do false cases regardless of any compromise from your side.

Your biggest weakness is giving response to their thread. Let them go ahead and do what they wanted to do. You talk to you conscious mind, whether you need your wife or no -that’s a biggest call.

If you choose to stay away from your wife, be prepared to see worst the same explain to your family on the situation.

Once you are prepared mentally, you can handle anything with your learned insights. For sure, Other party will exhausted one day and look forward to stay apart.

Meanwhile: If you have not really looked monetary from your wife side then be bold, that’s extra plus on your side ( Dont worry on  evidence, truth will speak out- it will be sweet but takes time)

Remember the fact: Nowadays, in most of the cases, luxury living women complaints are not easily taken in PS/WC/Court. Having said this, they all threaten and treat you so bad cos they cant show their power on women.

Once you choose to face the worst, nothing can stand before you.. you can’t walk away from matrimony life just like that in India, we have to face all!

Again I insist, I see the kindness and love room for your wife a bit in your corner of your heart( like anyone else!) give some space or second thought. But once you take decision never look back. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register