Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PKD (govt)     19 September 2013

Divorce from adulterous wife.

hi sir,

1. i am major P K and my wife has filed 498A,406, 506IPC case against me and my family after i caught her illicit relationship with her own cousin brother even after my marriage.

2. We moved for mutual divorce but after a week she filed 498 on me. and also maintenance under sec 125 crpc and DV act also. After six months she has denied mutual divorce in second motion but in first motion she has accepted that she has received all her istridhan and articles back and also gave an agreement for the same.

3. I have her confession recordings, her handwritten guilt notes, call details as recovered by police, her cousin brother wife's confession call recording and  gmail chat between them.

4. police has cancelled the 498A and all other charges against me after going through these evidences and  her statement of mutual divorce. and are submitting the cancellation in court while in the mean while i got AB from high court.

5. I have filed a private complain against her brother under sec 497 IPC but i have heard that it takes a lot of time to file and prove private complain. pl suggest me what should be my course of action after filing the complain under sec 497 IPC. What else i can do to avoid maintenance and also get divorce earlier.

regards,

Major P K

Learning

3 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     19 September 2013

A contested divorce from wife on ADULTRY grounds is very very difficult.

Pvt complaint 497sec moves very slowly

Apart from apoving adultry, other methods are there to decrease maint

PKD (govt)     19 September 2013

hi Rajiv_lodha,

what do u suggest then. what all methods are there to reduce maintenance.

Vivek (manager)     19 September 2013

@Author

Police cancelled the 498a ya?

r u sure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register