LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Engineer)     10 December 2022

Divorce filling in other city

Dear Sir, My wife filled divorce in Agra, which got dismissed because both parties stopped appearing. Now I want to file Divorce case in Bsngalore. Can I file it in Bangalore since Agra is already didmissed. Or I get it opened in Agra only.


 1 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     10 December 2022

You can file divorce petition at the place where your marriage was solemnized or at the place where you both lived togethr .you can't get restored the divorce petition dismissed by Agra court as you were not petitioner but your wife can get restored as she was petitioner.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register