Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (student)     15 March 2016

Divorce ex parte

Dear ALL EXPERT A DIVORCE CASE has been awarded by the court ex parte filed by my friend. Subsequently it came to the knowledge of the respondent. A certify copy has been obtained by the respondent. Can respondent moves an application for restoration of case before the same court and under which section? If yes what will be the objections of the respondent in the matter? How and in which manner my friend took defence in the matter ON SUCH APPLICATION OF THE RESPONDENT? Kindly guide THANK YOU Regards


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 March 2016

The respondent would be filing a set aside petition with request of condonation if it had exceeded the limitation time.

Ramesh (student)     16 March 2016


Thank you very much


Can the same court has power to set aside his own order merely on an application of the respondent ?

If yes please inform under which section of HMA or ipc.

Generallyfor  set aside order respondent should prefer the application before the concern high court.

This is my dodubts.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads