Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramsh (engineer)     24 December 2012

Divorce decree

Sir

Today, I received the complete decree of mutual divorce from court. But in the decree it is only mentioned the reason of mutual divorce.  No ' terms and conditions'  (like maintenance)  that are mentioned in our mutual divorce petion are mentioned in the judgement.  Whether this is Ok.

Learning

5 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 December 2012

the details will be given in the JUDGEMENT.

its not mentioned in the DECREE.

so for details get a copy of the JUDGEMENT.

Ramsh (engineer)     24 December 2012

Dear Sir

My lawer has provided me a 4 page decree paper.   He told me that there is no other document.  Is there is any separate judgement paper containing all conditions that are mentioned in our petetion (both during 1st & 2nd motion). How I can get this from court. Please advice.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 December 2012

Is there is any separate judgement paper containing all conditions that are mentioned in our petetion YES

How I can get this from court.

Apply for certified copy.

Ramsh (engineer)     05 January 2013

Dear Amitji

I have enquired from court (Kolkata) and lawers, but they say that no separate document like judgement is given by court for mutual divorce. Court only issue divoce decree and order.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     05 January 2013

Originally posted by : Ramsh

Dear Amitji

I have enquired from court (Kolkata) and lawers, but they say that no separate document like judgement is given by court for mutual divorce. Court only issue divoce decree and order.

u r being misguided.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register