LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim please advice (o)     10 April 2020

Divorce Contest Case PIP, in person

Sir I husband contesting my case for divorce which was filled by wife at Mysore Bangalore, under section decersion and cruelty.

wife's Cross examination completed and it's in favour of husband.

Post this husband is facing challenge for argument.

husband requested to court that that he can do written argument for this court denied and giving long date.

judge and PP also insulted/yelled to husband that if you cannot argue in PIP why you people waste court's precious time.

so is there any provision currently husband can hire a new advocate to contest this divorce case.??

please everyone guide?


 3 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     10 April 2020

As per norms of bar of the concerned courts, you may hire a new advocate to represent you in the hon'ble court. Seek the help of a prudent lawyer nearby.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 April 2020

You can hire an advocate for exclusive arguments in tune with your written arguments and with a condition that he should file written arguments also.  Immediately hunt for a senior advocate that can convey and place your submissions before court in a proper orderly manner.

It is true that Party in persons were never treated kindly either by judges or advocates and every one states that precious court time is being wasted through PIP, as though they have been saving such time with proper submissions.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 April 2020

It is better and advisable (in your own interest) to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query