LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

divorce case.. section 131ia

hii..my case is now Res/Def evidence going .status is petitioner absent respondent present at request of respondent adjourned to 30/08/2018.iam the petitioner as per my lawyer suggestion iam not attending to court when was started Res/Def evidence.court will favour me to get divorce if I not attending to court when my case is in evidence .iam just requesting to court only divorce without any maintenance and all. we have filed the case 2015 now 3 years completed..still it's not disclosed.i request to all plz suggest when my case will case and will I get divorce ?.....how many years it will be continued like..my husband not accepting divorce.

Learning

1 Replies

Jamal Sait   15 August 2018

As per your information. U are the petitioner and u wants to seek divorce from husband. In order to get divorce u need to prove the court various grounds for divorce. s.13 of hindu marriage act specifies various grounds like cruelty, adultry etc.

u have led your evidence. opportunity will be given for respondents to adduce evidence. if they fail to adduce than it will be taken as nil. arguments will start. after arguments it will be posted for judgement. Time really depends upon judge and ability of lawyer to convince that the matter is very old argue without taking any adjournments.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register