LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand G   27 February 2024

divorce case

In divorce case filed by wife,

Today, victims wife has filed an application to strike off husband defence as husband not obeyed the HMA 24 ORDER yet.

WIFE' cross is done.

Today file was fixed for husband cross but they filed this application to strike off husband defence.
husbNd chief has been submitted on last date 20.02.2024

please suggest what will be action plan
thanks in advance


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 February 2024

If the husband has not complied with the court order to pay the interim maintenance  then the wife has got rights to file a petition to strike off defence.

The court may pass an order to strike off defence until the husband is paying the maintenance amount as per the court order

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     28 February 2024

Action taken by wife is very just and lawful. Court can pass an order to strik off order in such situation..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register