LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (hardware)     18 November 2018

Divorce case

Hi All,

 I have filed a case in Bangalore and wife stays in chennai after the child was born  in 2015 never returned back till date 2018. I have filed a  divorce case giving address present in driving license she has left the place and ammen/Nazir visited the place and given as Vacated the place and same by the post man.

1.What will be the next course of the action.

2. In future if she says I moved to different place .Hence I dont know any thing about divorce case information. What should I do ?

3. If in case future if she files a case . Should I attend the case or not ? If Ameen/Nazir comes what commens should I tell him

Any suggetions are welcome

With Regards





 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   19 November 2018

Search where she is. Then try to issue .summons.and get divorce the procedure may take yrs.be patience .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register