LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   07 February 2020


Sir my divorce case is running in Haryana. I got transfer to Rajasthan. Now I want to transfer case to Rajasthan.Is it possible ?.Or I should withdraw present divorce case and file again from new place


 4 Replies


Dear sir, You can make an application for transfer of your pending case to the court where you are recently transferred by bringing your inconvinienace, time and money factor to the court's knowledge.

Then the coourt may transfer the same. Generally, transfer petitions of such cases filed by the woman are mostly transferred easily.


Balachander Reddy



1 Like

MUKESH GUPTA   08 February 2020

Sir can we withdraw and then file from somewhere else Divorce case

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     17 February 2020

It  isbetter to withdraw petition stating the reason n seeking permission to file afesh.  you will save your money time energy n mental peace



Anamika Vichare



tiya 12   17 February 2020

I have a 4 months old baby and I want his custody also. Currently I am working but what if I don have a job still will I get my boys custody or it will be given to my husband? What does the law says? I want to know the details regarding what a woman gets after divorce even if she is not working?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register