Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harshavardhan   20 July 2016

Divorce

Hi,
i want your suggestions because i got cheated from my wife and from their family, we got married on march 2016 after 2 months she got pregnant and without knowing me they have done abortion and before marriage they told she completed her bachelor's degree but she didn't and she is not easy going with my family every day heading issues they tried to hit me when i asked all these, so i have decided to give divorce even my wife agreed earlier but now she is ignoring and demanding for money so can anybody explain what can i do now to get separated and to lead my life.

Learning

6 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 July 2016

Accumulate as much evidence as possible in the form of recordings and other proofs that could prove the cruelty meted to you.after a year from the time of marriage you can file a contested divorce case on the grounds of cruelty. within that time involve elders from both the families and try to arrive at a amicable solution

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 July 2016

Abortion without the consent of the husband could be establishd to be matrimonial cruelty. You may seek divorce on this ground. The other aspects mentioned are amorphous.

Khush   20 July 2016

Collect all evidences including that of abortion. Try to find amicable solution Record all conversation with ur inlws

Khush   20 July 2016

Collect all evidences including that of abortion. Try to find amicable solution Record all conversation with ur inlws

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2016

You can go for DNA test for proof. DNA paternity testing is the use of DNA profiling (known as genetic fingerprinting) to determine whether two individuals are biologically parent and child. A paternity test establishes genetic proof whether a man is the biological father of an individual, and a maternity test establishes whether a woman is the biological mother of an individual.

A walk alone (-)     20 July 2016

Are you still living with her? If yes then first collect evidence against her. Like if she argued with your parents record her, if she fight you or threats you record her. When you collect evidence against her file divorce on cruelty ground. These recording and her abortion reports will be evidences. If she is not living with you then file fraud ( education details) and void marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register