IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrs Mary joyce   22 February 2017


Hello sir married for last 1 yr 3 months, inlaws and husband torchure for 4months from marriage every single day coz of dowry and I was thrown out, I am in mom'said house for last 1 yr,dint file case coz I wanted my husband went to womenscell and also to mahila Police, my husband kept dragging things saying my mom in law not well even when I went home they didnt accept me he has sent divorce letter but I still dont want to file any 498 or dv coz I am still wiling to live with my husband I am totally depressed I knw I can stop divorce by filling rcr but how to convince my husband to get along is there a court procedure does any counselling happiness b/w us, i can break my husband divorce by prooving but how does the the div procedure works in the court I am from romantic catholic family do they refer it to church as well for counselling is there way to get my husband back please advice me, I am not in touch with my husband for last 3 monrhs


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query