LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj verma   07 June 2022

dismissed in difault in 125 crpc

what is the remedy against dismissed in default in 125 crpc....in family court...kya mughe high court hi jana hoga... district courts me kya ye order set aside ho skta hai ya nhi....plz..help


 3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   07 June 2022

File Recall Application before Court for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 📱 9198889990

Sravika Reddy Kohir   08 June 2022

Hello Pankaj Varma, I acknowledge your question. Any appeal under sec 125 is not maintainable but there can be a revision proceeding under section 397 of CrPC wherein any high court or any sessions court judge shall call for the examination of record that have taken place in any inferior court. As you have asked whether there is any other way than High Courts then sessions court would also take up revision with regards to this matter. But high courts have a wider scope and a remedy for revision under section 397 can also be taken under 482 of CrPC under inherent powers of the High Court.

I hope I answered your query, if you still have any query, you can drop here.

Have a good day.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 June 2022

Approach your lawyer to get the order of dismissal be recalled.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register