LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     08 September 2021

Different clauses in letters & backdating appointment letter

I was given an offer to take up a WFH job in January 2021 by a BPO. The offer letter was given in January. However, the appointment letter was given to me 3 months later, in March 2021. The appointment letter had a clause that if I resign/get terminated, I could not solicit/take up a job for a period of 3 months from resignation/termination date.  However, the offer letter had no such clause. And the appointment letter while given to me in March 2021, was pre-dated January 2021. I was given confirmation letter by them in April 2021.

I got terminated by them in August 2021 because of loss of customers.

Is there not wrongdoing on the part of the organization, the wrongdoings being:

1. Not including such clause in offer letter, but including in appointment letter?

2. Appointment letter given in March, but backdated January.

Dear Members, Please suggest. Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 September 2021

Once you have been already terminated, forget such wasteful exercises on silly issues with a past employer, focus on securing a good job. Those two issues in no way helps/deters you from the present status.

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     09 September 2021

I am sorry, but I don't agree with your opinion. Any other suggestions, dear members.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2021

once you signed with your consent to join on appointment letter acknolwedge copy you are bind with the agreement. terms & conditions to be seen in the appointment letter.

lukcybella147   15 April 2022

This is very novel, but I think it will not be supported by many people 2048 cupcakes fnaf 2

M imran saifi   16 February 2024

Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! garage door repair near me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register