LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     08 September 2021

Different clauses in letters & backdating appointment letter

I was given an offer to take up a WFH job in January 2021 by a BPO. The offer letter was given in January. However, the appointment letter was given to me 3 months later, in March 2021. The appointment letter had a clause that if I resign/get terminated, I could not solicit/take up a job for a period of 3 months from resignation/termination date.  However, the offer letter had no such clause. And the appointment letter while given to me in March 2021, was pre-dated January 2021. I was given confirmation letter by them in April 2021.

I got terminated by them in August 2021 because of loss of customers.

Is there not wrongdoing on the part of the organization, the wrongdoings being:

1. Not including such clause in offer letter, but including in appointment letter?

2. Appointment letter given in March, but backdated January.

Dear Members, Please suggest. Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 September 2021

Once you have been already terminated, forget such wasteful exercises on silly issues with a past employer, focus on securing a good job. Those two issues in no way helps/deters you from the present status.

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     09 September 2021

I am sorry, but I don't agree with your opinion. Any other suggestions, dear members.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 September 2021

once you signed with your consent to join on appointment letter acknolwedge copy you are bind with the agreement. terms & conditions to be seen in the appointment letter.

lukcybella147   15 April 2022

This is very novel, but I think it will not be supported by many people 2048 cupcakes fnaf 2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query