Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.H. Sree Rama (Managing Trustee)     01 March 2014

Cut off date justification in pension scheme implementation

Respected Sirs,

I have retired from Central Warehousing Corporation, a Central Public Sector Undertaking on 31-3-1994;

CWC have introduced a Pension scheme but made it applicable to those employees who have retirned on or after 1-1-2007.

Pension is not a bounty and it is a legal right on account of the services rendered to the Organization ie.., as a reward for the "Pen" "Shun" (glowing) during the period of their service.

A number of judgement have been pronounced in this behalf by Hon'ble Supreme Court of India as well as Lower courts to the effect that THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR ANY CUT OFF DATE IN THE MATTER OF IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY BENEFIT  IN AS MUCH AS THE EMPLOYEES BELONG TO A HOMOGENOUS GROUP HAVING SERVED THE SAME ORGANIZATION. 

My representation with the above plea stood rejected by CWC in utter arbitrariness.

I assert that I stand entitled to the same pensionary benefits on par with those retiring on or after 1-1-2007.

Please get this issue examined, in as much as I am planning to file a Writ Petition in Honourable Supreme Court of India.

Thanking your good selves

Yours Sincerely

T.H. Sree Rama

thsreerama@yahoo.com

dated: Ist March, 2014

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register