Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arpita (worker)     22 January 2014

Cheating in love relation against indian law?

Hi, I had a relationship more than 5yrs with a boy who is working in Indian army

He promised me many things. He promised me for marriage, He promised me to stay with me forever.

Now am 23 Years old now. Okay, I know there is no legal document signed by both of us but i think it should be against of law because promising someone and then breaking those promises is against of law. I have all mails and charting what he send me , I have prove that I was there in military campus for some weeks with him.

We both were physical. I can't touch any other boy in my whole life just because I'm physical with him.
Promise breaking is against of humanity so it must be against of some kind of Indian Law?

I lost my studies, I lost my work, i lost my parents, I lost my friends and the main: I lost myself.

I feel very upset, I don't eat anything, I just sit and cry whole day,

Please help me how to take revenge

Please help me

Learning

6 Replies

Ranjit Sahu (Service)     23 January 2014

madam, I suggest you to consult a good advocate. As you have proof of cheating(staying with him in his campus).It come under breach of trust.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 January 2014

arpita pl. tell the truth and state the complete facts , why he breaches his promises , it is a difficult task to an army personal to keep a girl in the army campus , for that he have to get permission from his OC i.e officer commanding or company commander and have to give his relation with her same record maintained in their family register which were staying their in the camp , all the members of his company , battallion ,and neighbour of your room recognise each other and communicate themselves , he also know the consiquences evenafter he get back from his promises , if you want legal action against him or you want to marry with him give complete detail , also state what wrong you had done against his wish , only then i can give you better legal solution and advise to you to further course of action .

Vishal jain (JOB)     24 January 2014

Making promise is one thing

and 2 Fulfill those promise is something different

Noboby is bound to fulfill those promises...says DELHI HIGH COURT ruling in these type of cases

Since u have proves, it might be possible that, the boy is also having some proves against you.

Yes... u can move for 376 IPC against him.

Note:- I wud also like 2 say that, its your wish that you had a physical relationship with him, since you stay with him in military campus.  During those days you didn't even oppose to stay there. well but this will be discussed later under trial.

Ph-09899667936

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     30 January 2014

Arpita dont be emotional to take revange it is very simple if you understand the thing when you were with him then you know all the social and family relation of his...you can complained his parents and his society ..... or you can filed a case against for using you with promise of marriage.........under section 376......

please have patience till he will move to new marriage........if you will handle yourself then you will find many occassion to punish him.....but first handle your self....

if you want to not marry then see your carrier and wait and watch at him........take a smart steps to punish him.....

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     30 January 2014

and if you are not come out this situation please contact to me ..........09929166681  - i am expert in psyclogy to which help you to come out from this mental tension.....

liton (staf)     27 April 2015

Hi, I had a relationship more than 4yrs with a Girl .

He promised me many things. He promised me for marriage, He promised me to stay with me forever.

Now am 32 Years old now. Okay, I know there is no legal document signed by both of us but i think it should be against of law because promising someone and then breaking those promises is against of law. I have some prove that I had relation with her ,

I can't touch any other girl in my whole life just because I'm physical with him.
Promise breaking is against of humanity so it must be against of some kind of Indian Law?

I lost my friends and the main: I lost myself.I have no good face to stand with my family and friends.

I feel very upset, I don't eat anything, I just sit and cry whole day,my mother is also crying.

Please help me how to take revenge

Please please help me sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register