Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ibrahim (Associate)     31 December 2013

Travelling abroad for job requirement during pending dv case

Dear all,

I have a DV case on me and my family members pending for the past 6 months and still the argument for interim maintenance itself is not started and everytime the date is getting postponed for various reasons. I am working in IT company and now i got a service requirement to travel onsite for a period of 6 months  (bit less or more). My lawyer suggesting to finish up the case but the case may last for years of time and is affecting my career.

1. Is it possible to travel onsite for this much perod of time during pending DV case.

2. Is it necessary to inform the court about this or i can proceed without informing and my lawyer can manage without my appearance.

3. If it has to be informed to court, what is the procedure? Any petition require to be filed has to be filed under any section. If petition is filed will it again take prolonged time to decide on this petition itself.

Expecting your valuable suggestions and replies.

Regards

Ibrahim

Learning

1 Replies

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     08 April 2014

There are simple procedures for moving many applications and keep the cases in limbo so that you can go abroad without any problem.

Please show the case for actual line of action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register