Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Singh Chauhan (Owner)     18 June 2013

How to register an online institute in india

Hello!!!

Please read full descripttion before replying…

I want to start an ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTE where people can learn different courses related to different topics.

I have almost developed the website and I am adding the courses to the site.

I don`t want to open a big institute but I just want a small government authorized institute so that I can provide Certificates to my students. The courses on the site will not be big courses like diploma or bachelor courses but they will be small courses on different topics that can help the students for getting started with some topics related to the field they are working on & the certificate can be added in their Job CVs.

(I will add different chapters in every Course that the students can read & they will have to answer a QUIZ related to the chapters after that and everyone who scores a minimum of 75% marks will get a certificate that declares that the student have completed the course from our Institute)

As I already told that it will be an online institute so it will not require any Office or any land area,

The site will be hosted on a web server and the users can access the Institute there.

As I want to provide Certificates of Course Completion to the students, I need to have an authorized Institution.

So, please explain me how & where can I get my Company Registered and where I can get that company registered as an Institute so that I can provide certificates to the students.

Also please tell me the estimated cost of the complete process.

And my last question is that do I have to register the institute once to provide certificates to any number students…..

OR

I have to take some permission from some authority each time I have to provide a certificate to someone.

The certificate will be valid in all India or not AND Students from all over india can join the courses over the web or not.

I am from Uttar Pradesh (if it is different for different states)

I have never registered any company so if you can please explain the process as much as you can.

Thank You

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register