need advice on getting married without parents consent

Legal Consultant / Solicitor

Kamal Sir

They can file a HCP by sending a telegram to the Chief Justice .. They were treated as detenues and they were given poilice protection

Lawyer

well Ganesan prior to marriage the boy will not have any locus standi to file Habeas Corpus petition, as the girl will be in the legal custody of her parents.

the girl may send telegram or letter etc. to the High Court or Supreme Court in this context.

in police protection (not custody) they can not be termed as detenus. :-)

hope you will understand....if my opinion is incorrect then please let me know.

Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Kiran ji you are absolutly right. Furhter she or both of them may send the letter but we know very well how many letters took action. Therefore to protect yourself they can hire any lawyer in High court and will be easily get protection within a day and can perue thier happy marrige life very easily. Mr.navin can also resume his normal job wihtin a week and can also earn for his marriage life.

Thanks kiran ji.

Hi,

Thank you all of you lawyers for your so valuable information that you all have provided regardless of personal self-interest. Amidst this, no one touched the topic of medical grounds. What are the rules if suppose the boy or the girl is medically unfit or say a Disabled? Is there any relaxation or some hardship in the rules then? Please let me now.

Thanks,

Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

In love marriage there is no hardship or any boundary.

You can done it with your own sweet will.

Regarding relaxion, there is no such rule of relaxation in law for registration of marriage.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Practice

I have very simple advice for you.. first is that the girl with whom u wants to marry should be with you even after marrige.. i mean she must be with you and always takes your favour in all condition.. .. and if you marry in Arya Samaj Mandir its very fentastic idea and after getting certificate of marriage from the Arya Samaj Mandir, there is no need to registered the marriage in registration office.. so you can enjoy your relation as husband and wife after getting this certificate.  You can take protection of court on behalf of this certificate and no body even police can not touch you at any cost.. My mail id is amitgoel1385@gmail.com.. you can message me for any further query.

Total likes : 1 times

sir

in case of intercaste marriage does court give some kind off special concessions for the couple if they get married in court without parents consent?????

If you have crossed the age 21 years and your gf has crossed 18 than you can tie up in marriage with hindu rites and than can get it registered without notice to parents. There is pending proposal for deleting the provision of notice before the central government..

VIPIN SHARMA, Advocate

337, Akron ka Rasta, Kishanpole Bazar, Jaipur-302001

Mob. 09610000043

test. please ignore.

hello sir...

plz suggest me in intercaste case.....coz here the same wording is repeating again and again that the boy and the girl should be hindu...if one of them is hindu and another one is sikh than what is the procedure in that case....

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x