Residential order under dv act and jurisdication


Originally posted by : rajanjoshi

hi sujay,


thanks for ur opinion. regarding the rented house i intended to take, i want to take ur opinion. just i can she moves in this rented house, i intend to keep paying the rent for future too. so that i wont be accused of not giving her the place to live. also since 125 is also going on. i will eventually be paying maintainence as well. so wont this be the solution to the problem. as i dont wish to cohabite with her. however she has been given a place to stay. and maintainence amount is also being paid.

thnsk for your time buddy.........appreciate it

If every woman who has been a pain in the arse to her husband and her inlaws gets your kind of husband, then they'd want each husband to be like you.

125 is already going on, they will order some IA, better focus on how much alimony you can pay per month as maintenance, than getting a rented house for her to stay.  If you get a rented accomodation, you could as well tell that you are already paying the rent of the house and that you wont pay her any more extra money, of course all that will be calculated by court.

But dont you think its waste of money, maintenance you are ready to pay, you pay rent also, instead of all this get divorce, pay her some nice money, and marry someone else, as you really do not want to cohabit.  Your ideas are  trouble inviting ideas.

So very fed up with her that you dont want to have any relation with her, just want to maintain her for the only fault that you got married to her, no fun in living life like this.  Sooner or later she will file a case against you for not cohabiting with her, even if such a thing happens, you will tell I dont want to cohabit, so anybody would suggest why did you get married in the first place and put all the fault on you. 

Instead of all that, go for divorce.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu