Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Why men wants to make changes only in their favorable ways?

Page no : 3

(Guest)

Many have discuss the thread but What make me laugh her is this ;

Mayur said ,@ Utpala why should we change our attitude if the opposition wants to be the same...  Looks like utpala is here to judge everyone

After that Utpala said;@Mayur, both side wud never change their attitude..i meant that.

so don't judge me in the light of wrong interpretation.

And after that VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE ) said;After going through all these conversations & arguments  My opinion (feel) " Be single ,Be independent ,be Happy'

Funny.

(Guest)

These days we have Judges in the forum...we have pepole qouting pervious posts (Like judges quote  pevious judgements) of others  and coming to a conclusion...

(Guest)

Dear All,

Its really make me feel What Exactly the debate is About ?? Being Married Unfortuately  for 6 Months,

I feel I was 100000 times better than what I have become, Very first reason for here to Educate my self from Draconian Gender Biases Law of Indian Judiciary System.

My wife and in-laws Marry to Earn Money and Dominate, Control me & my Family, as Since begning my wife said "Tu Kanoon nahi jaanta" the Moment she used this words, I realise, there is something fishy. (She even dont care to Talk to me And Addresses me with "Tu" as earlier used word was "Tum" )  I Came to know the world of 498a / DV / Adultry Law which is COMPLETELY assume that women are Ablaa and they only can be harrassed.

I started Collecting Evidence Agaist my wife, she ran-away on her own, as she was constatnly asking for money, and I refused to bow to her Unusual demands. I showed my Recording to police and he told me, this Greedy lady and Many case in Court are false and In India

I learnt it is Business to get married and later Bride side extracts money, My marriage lasted for 42 days. Now I'm heading towards DIVORCE.

We men are treated as Third Class Citizen in this Country, No law to Protect us, Even Girl do anything we are paying price for that.

You cant stop her for meeting her BF / Man ( Applying DV)

Even Child born out of them You have to Maintain (CrpC 125) wheather child Legimate or not.

Even you try to punish her in Adultry Law (Sorry ! it is only meant for man as per latest SC rulling)

So it Is better now as per Indian law not to marry and Avoid any female Contact Because more draconian Gender Biased Law in pipeline.........

1) Sexual Harrsement bill 2011

2) 50% share in Husband Property the moment she becomes your wife.

Supported by Media /  TV Channel..
Programme : Saubhagavati Bhav ?? @ Life OK channel
as per this programme only Husbands are harrassing their wife.

ALL RIGHTS ARE FOR WOMEN, AND ALL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES ARE FOR MEN

and the List Goes On....................

May God Save men of this country, God knows what will happen in the future.

(Guest)

Zameer, 

Your post speaks the truth...I feel so sad...

Men are really under a lot of threat...and can fall into trouble any time after marriage..

Correct, you cannot stop her from meeting her boyfriend, and can never be sure about whether the child is legitimate or not...you cannot open your mouth...this is the reason why so may men are committing sucide..because it becomes unbearable sometimes....

What all we used to think and have learnt by watching hindi movies that love is blind..is all washed out...

Any thing happens..it is the fault of the husband...

that is why I am tired of fighting cases...and my brain is tired thinking all these stuff....

I gave up all resistance...it is futile..let life take its own course...

Regards,

Gautam

(Guest)

and yet this poor lady asked "why men wants to make changes only in their Ways",

The Truth is We dont have any way left by Feminist........ :(

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Kushan Vyas
"
Many have discuss the thread but What make me laugh her is this ;

Mayur said ,@ Utpala why should we change our attitude if the opposition wants to be the same...  Looks like utpala is here to judge everyone

After that Utpala said;@Mayur, both side wud never change their attitude..i meant that.

so don't judge me in the light of wrong interpretation.

And after that VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE ) said;After going through all these conversations & arguments  My opinion (feel) " Be single ,Be independent ,be Happy'

Funny.
"

funny judgement:.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:Pby funnny people..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!