Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Father name mistach

In my documents my father middle is not there as in my father document there is middle i.e. kumar
Will that will create problem in property transfer if yes than what are the solution

There will not be any problem as document of your father shall prove it.

However, it is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceeding.



i don't think it is not a big issues. if you feel to get more clarity then you better to consult local lawyer


Hello, Greetings of the day!

There won't be any issue as documents of your dad will demonstrate it. But if you are still worried you can seek for consultation from your local lawyer, he would better help you.


Hope it helps,


Sneha Jaiswal


This won't create any problem at least in the transfer of property.

Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

Just an affidavit from court will solve the issue if problem arises. Father's name must be there in your ID. Same address must be there in your ID. He may execute an affidavit before a 1st class magistrate saying that you are his son and his name has been mis spelled in the documents.


Yes, there won't be any problem.; such mismatches are quite common.

Retired Manager

In any document father's name is included for clarity only to ensure and differentiate between persons of the same name. Therefore, as long as your father;s name is correctly mentioned, although a small part by mistake omitted, it will not make any difference.

Total likes : 1 times


If all your documents have the same name of your father what has been given in one document then you don't have any problem.

If your father's documents shows that he has a middle name also then it is his own name and nothing to do with your name.

Wherever you are going to write your name, you are going to produce your documents/certificates alone and not your father's documents, hence there is no need to be panicked over your father's missing middle name.

No authority will be insisting you to produce your father's documents, hence be rest assured about it. 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x