Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Online Fraud

Retired Manager

Please approach the Police through a reliable and capable Lawyer in your area and give full details of the activity of these people and get a FIR is lodged. Maybe the Police would take action and at least prevent them from duping other gullible people like you.


If you want to lodge FIR you should go to your nearby police station or talk to any of the Advocates over there or take online conference with any pan India Advocate.

Reply have dismissed the case saying it is not cyber crime

Dubba trading: Since it is not a legal transaction, there is absolutely no transaction cost. Traders opt for Dabba trading over the formal trading system as the transactions and any gains from it are not subject to taxes such as income tax, securities transaction or commodity transaction.

Dabba Trading is a process used by brokers to illegally route their client's trades (buy/sell orders) outside the stock exchange. Dabba Trading software can delete zeroes at whim.

On the basis of the evidences in your possession to prove the fraud has taken place, you can approach the local police with a complaint, get a FIR registered for the fraud played on you and then follow it up, however it may not be possible to recover the lost money by lodging the police complaint




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x