LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mandip Singh Bahra (Practise)     25 April 2024

Electrical pole in my house wall

Hi all

Please suggest that PSPCL department has established Pole in street very next to my house main gate and wire holding that pole is fitted into my Boundary wall .

It was suggested that PSPCL will arrange the things accordingly in future but now they department is escaping from answering. 

may I go to court for any claim for any relief ? 


 2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 April 2024

First of all, try the administrative remedies that are availble. Instead of the Court, you can bring the matters before the Adalats functioning under the Legal Services Authority.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 April 2024

Nobody will listen to your plea or grievances, hence it is advisable that you issue a legal notice to the PSPCL to remove and install the pole elsewhere as it is not only depriving your easement rights but also poses danger to to the inhabitants of the house besides intruding into your house property and peaceful enjoyment of the same.

Subsequently you can file a suit for mandatory injunction against the organisation on the same lines for relief and remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register