LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymouss (Student)     07 April 2020

Necessity of sindhutva process for government jobs in karnat

I have been selected to a gazetted job in municipal administration department via KPSC gazetted probationary exam. I had applied my caste and income certificate (3A) for the KPSC exams. But i was allotted the job under general merit. Now,the director of municipal administration has sent me a letter for sindutva verification ( 3A certificate verification). Some say that those selected under GM do not have to undergo sindhutva process. So should a candidate undergo sindhutva verification if he had submitted 3A certificate to KPSC, but has been selected for the job under general merit?

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 April 2020

What is the problem in providing he certificate? It would of helpful in future.

Anonymouss (Student)     09 April 2020

3A certificate was taken in 2013 March and i applied it for exams in 2017 may. The certificate is valid for 5 years( it is mentioned on certificate as well as KPSC notification). My annual income was below the income limit in 2013 and hence I got the certificate. But the backward class officer who has to provide me Sindhutva certification is asking my annual income for the date of exam notification. That is, he is calculating my income from June 2016 to may 2017. This exceeds the income limit by 500rs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register