Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To open a security agency

Page no : 2

Devbrat (proprieter)     10 May 2015

Hello ,

I am Devbrat singh, I want to know the complete procedure for starting a Security agency. I would like to know if there are any agents who can help me with the paper work. Also if some one who want to rent / sell Pasaro license, kindly get in touch with me at devbrat.singh15@gmail.com

Randhir Datta   10 September 2015

Hi i want to reopen my dads security business , we have our licence , my dad use to run this business for more than 10years . In 2002 he close down the business due to some personal issues. I need some help to reopen that business again here in pune . Please guide me ir give me ur number so i can call u . Thanks
1 Like

Najeeb   19 October 2015

Hi Friends, I am planning to open a security services agency in bhopal. I have read the above comments and information provided by the seniors and established people. Yet i am new to it so i just wanted to have a clear understanding about the documentations and also need a suggestion wheter i can go for a new banner or can work with an existed one beacuse i do have some proposals and also looking for some more. If anybody find it suitable than guide me on csr.sarthak@gmail.com or you can also call me diresctly Regards, Najeeb Ahmed Khan 09893657247 Regards

Suresh Maurya   01 January 2016

Dear Sir,

I want to open a private security agency in Allahabad, What is the legal requirement for that and registration of security agency in different govt offices. Kindly guide me on this matter.

Thanks

Suresh Maurya

Sapna Rawat   23 January 2016

Is the procedure of opening a security agency in delhi-ncr are same as mentioned above for mumbai in respect of proprietorship concern

sachin verma   04 February 2023

If want start business partner of security services in pune then you contact me 7977891418 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register