Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pramod (supervisor)     28 June 2010

To open a security agency

Dear Sir,

I want to open a private security agency in Maharashtra, What is the legal requirement for that and registration of security agency in different govt offices. Kindly guide me on this matter.

Thanks

Pramod

Learning

20 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     28 June 2010

List of documents to be enclosed with an application for license under

the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act-2005 and as laid down under

the Maharashtra Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Rules-2007

Deed of partnership/proprietorship etc. which has names, addresses etc. of all those responsible for the running of the company / agency,

affidavit in original of Rs. 100/ stamp paper incorporating the details in relation to the provisions contained in Sec. 6., Sec. 9 and Sec. 11 of the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act-2005,

Copy of gazette regarding registration of the agency with Guards Board,

Copy of notification issued by Department of Industry, Energy, Labour, Govt. of Maharashtra,

Certificate of registration under Maharashtra State Tax on Profession, Trades, Callings and Employments Act-1975,

Registration under Employees State Insurance Act-1948,

Registration under Sec. 69 of the Finance Act-1994,

Registration with the office of Regional Provident Fund Commissioner,

Registration with the office of Central Labour Commissioner, Govt. of India,

License granted by Govt. of India, Ministry of Labour under contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act - 1970,

Registration of the establishment under Bombay Shops and Establishment Act-1948.

Details of contracts/places where the applicant has supplied security guards including armoured vehicles with details of guards provided at each of the places,

Details of all employees of the applicant company giving details

Character verification certificates of all employees (Manager to security guards) of the applicant as done by 'G' Branch, SB (I) CID and as required under the Maharashtra Private Security Guards (Regulation of Employment and Welfare) Act-1981, (Application to be made in Form-II of the Maharashtra Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Rules-2007.

Details of Arms licenses granted to the applicant agency, its proprietor/partner/director etc, and details of arms licenses with the employees of the applicant agency, either in Mumbai or any place in India,

Four coloured photographs (from all angles), post card size showing details of uniform from all 4 sides used by the staff of the security agency, including cap and badges,

Format/ copy of photo identity card issued to the employees of the applicant as required in Form-IX of the Maharashtra Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Rules-2007,

Form-I {Rule-3 of the Maharashtra Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Rules-2007} for verification of antecedents of every parter/director of the applicant firm enclosing therewith a draft of Rs. 200/- per applicant.

Separate Character Verification Report (to be issued by the applicant company) in respect of each or all of the employees of the applicant company confirming that they have no criminal record against them (Form III)

* All documents to be duly attested by a notary public.

Find enclosed the application form in.PDF format

Attached File : 48 48 application form for private security agency.pdf downloaded: 5152 times

T.R. Ganesan (Advocate)     29 June 2010

Hi, Pramod,

First and foremost on the strength of your office premises agreement of ownership or rental

youhave to obtain licence under the Shops and Estblishment Act, subsequently you may outsource

and train the security personnel and good able field staff.  Step by step 1 to 18 as stated by Mr. Vishal

are to be executed.  I have vide experience in the Security Field by virtue of working with Tops Detectives and Security Services Ltd. and CISS Ltd. Of course, I am a versatile personality.  If you require my assistance or consultancy to complete your registerations in all respect you may contact me on 9867511061.

T.R. Ganesan,

Advocate. 

guarding personnel

1 Like

Pramod (supervisor)     30 June 2010

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable information.

Pramod

Nikesh (Proprietor)     29 January 2011

Hi I have just started a security agency but finding it difficult to collect the papers for licence as the PF office says 20 employees then u will get a num so that means I cant do business and till I dont start how will I accumilate employees to get a licence. Some one please help me the only thing that I have is a PAN number and a shop and establishment num can I start operating with this will the Police trouble me lots of issues.

niraj (director)     19 May 2012

Nikesh,

I have a pvt ltd security co setup with PSARA licence in place.

In case you are interested in getting contracts using our licence you can call me on 9833660060

niraj (director)     19 May 2012

Dear Pramod,

We have a pvt ltd security company with due psara licences in place.\

in case you are interested in obtaining contracts using our licence contact me on 9833660060

Chandan Kumar (Proprietor)     22 May 2012

Dear Sir, 

I have applied for Psara Licence, but there is a requirement of Shops & Estblishment (Gumasta Licence), but when i have applied for Gumasta Licence they are asking for Psara Licence, please let me know what i can do.

Vineet Pandey (MD)     03 April 2013

Dear Sir, 

I would like to open a security agency. Can anyone please guide me on how to go about in opening a security agency and what are the various procedures that i will have to follow. I would really appreciate if i get to know the procedures right from the begining. Kindly revert to me by mail at vineetpandey2005@gmail.com 

Your help in this would be much appreciated.

Gyan ranjan (BDE)     03 September 2013

hello can catch me on ma no 7763811182

Amit (Owner)     14 September 2014

Hi

I happened to come across this website and as I have been pondering on how to get a business started. It is very well known that in order to accomplish this you have to invest a lot of your time, finances and personnel. But mostly the very difficult and important is to get it registered to gain a proper license. I know today this cannot be done without proper legal advice and therefore I decided to seek help from consultants and legal experts from this website.

As stated above, I wish to start up a Security Service Agency and would be very much obliged if you would extend your helping hand and shed some knowledge and guidance. You may reply or PM or send an email to contactamits_2110@yahoo.co.in

BELT (Partner)     12 December 2014

Hi Colleagues,

I have planned to open security agency in mumbai.

I want to know the procedure for PSARA license and contact details of experience person who can do the process of license etc.

Please contact me on email - bsf.mumbai@gmail.com

Thanks

sagar (operations manager)     24 January 2015

Hi everybody. My name is  sagar chaugule. I am working in a facility management company as  operations manager at Navimumbai. And i am looking for Psara license . If any one  wanted to sell or give it on rent. 

Pls contact on 09930007618

Regards

Sagar chaugule

himanshu (abc)     26 January 2015

I would like to open a security agency in Ahmedabad. Can anyone please guide me on how to go about in opening a security agency and what are the various procedures that i will have to follow. I would really appreciate if i get to know the procedures right from the begining. Your help in this would be much appreciated.

koool kabeer (CCA)     07 May 2015

Hello Friends,

I want to open a Private Security Business in Mumbai. My office is Kalyan. Please inform me where can I apply for Pasara License?

If anyone can guide me over phone that will be greateful.

Prashant Kharat

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register