LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Haamid hasan kapadia   12 December 2019

absconded from company now what can be done,

I was working with a telecom company for 8 months, recently I took pay Leave for 6 days for my house Renovation because I am getting married, but house Renovation work got 11days to complete, after 6 days of PL, my manager call me and ask to join the company, but I told him it will take more 5 days so kindly approve for extra pl or mark absent, then I send mail of extra pl, and I told that I am only guy in my house who is working, and my mother is heart patient so kindly approve the leave they reply that u are taking this causally and wear absent in this this days before, then after 3 or 4 days they put absconded , then when I go to company head office and meet retail head, to solve this mater but he ask me to give resignation, then I gave Resignation, but then also they put me in absconding, then I mark a mail to CEO and hr and given feed back, then I got a call and they ask me full detail then they told that we can not keep u again, and will share feed back with your agency, then my agency guy call me and told know u don't do any mail or talk to any one, will take care when your attendance data will come to us, so my question is
1)I am feeling cheated because there are guys who get holiday for 1 month or 15 to 20 days, and they come back and rejoin, why they are not keeping me, can I do some think abt this

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register