Urgent claim on widow family pension

Malashree Pakira: prakash1971dhusia@gmail.com is my email id. (OM PRAKASH).

Malashree Pakira: Where is your email to me? Anyway, one of my friends at Haldia Refinery has arranged the Memo No.39-SE(B)/IM-19/07 dated 10-01-2008 of School Education Department, which says: that the benefit of family pension shall be extended to the divorced/widowed daughter of teaching and non teaching staff/pensioner of W.B. non-government-recognized education institution even after attaining the age of 25 years, till her remarriage or death. This is however subject to the condition that the benefit should not be admissible when the daughter has income exceeding Rs. 2600/- per month from employment in govt. semi govt. statutory bodies, self employment etc etc. The second is GO No. 95(80)-SE(B)/IM-112/2008 dated 13-04-2010, which is extension of scope of family pension to unmarried daughter of teachers and non teaching employees/pensioners of non govt. aided education institution. Is it correct?

OM PRAKASH sorry for my inconvenience. I send the circular copy of widow pension. Please check this. All the words that you said are correct. My family income was less than 1500 rupees and I submitted the income copy BY MAYOR and SDO of Chandannagar. Please suggest me what to do now.

OM PRAKASH : without NOC the government will not start the pension and my aunt does not give me the noc to my mom. So please tell me the way now.

you contact the department



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu