LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh   11 March 2019

Mutual consent divorce notice to wife

I want to take divorce by mutual consent. I got married 5 years ago in Jaipur. I have left my wife 8-9 months ago and now I live in INDORE.  I know I can not file mutual consent divorce application in INDORE court and it should be filed in Jaipur court.

My wife doesn’t know that I am planning to take mutual divorce so I want to inform her by sending mutual consent divorce papers / notice at her home where she currently resides. I also don’t want to travel to Jaipur EXCEPT the day when we both present for divorce in jaipur court.

“Can someone else (my relative / friend) go to jaipur court, talk to a lawyer and get petition/application draft ready on my behalf and courier it to me so that I could sign and send that application to my wife (via courier) as a notice (or for her signature if required). Is this possible somehow? if not, is this possible that I contact a lawyer (in jaipur) over phone who could prepare divorce papers on my behalf and send it to my wife as a notice? If that is also not possible, could someone please tell me that in my case “What will be  the process of sending a divorce notice to my wife”.

Please reply.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   11 March 2019

Then first consult a Psychologist in Indore.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register