Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Raghav   26 February 2019

Any rule for absconding employee from the company??

Dear Team,

I'm a HR Manager for a small IT Company. I have been observing that some of the people who are joining are leaving the company in 3 months by getting another offer in which we are facing issues with the client and at the same time it is very difficult for us to bring another resource immediately and we loosing revenue because of the them. 

So please suggest me what kind of condition to be mentioned in the offer letter so that the employee will be aware before joining the company will be working with us where both employee and employer be benefitted.

Learning

3 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     26 February 2019

You have been already replied still wandering .

You must ask for security deposits/ Security checques/ promissory notes or bonds or gurantors  and execute registerd employment agreements.Verify the actual addresses. 

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 August 2019

1.  While agreeing with Expert "Bilal U Gani", the Employer Co., should formulate such policies and enter into an legally enforceable agreement /bond, with the Employee.

2.  ALSO, before actually issuing a "appointment letter" and to minimise financial losses, the Employer Co., should conduct "psycho profiling" of the employee. IF interested in this, THEN I can help in Mumbai & Pune areas.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     24 August 2019

Hi

1)  First find out the reason why Employees leaving as a HR - First Option

2)  When you give appoinment letter, there will be clause on Contract, Termination etc. Improve on this - Second Option

3) Breach of Contract, you have to send "Notice" to the defaulter, and ask for cost. You inform this to new employees and existing employees. this will reduce - Last Option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register