Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY

Page no : 2

Sarb (xyz)     25 February 2012

Mr. Ramesh K. Verma Ji,

Also please post the RTI document from UGC and DEC too.

Sarb

KAMAL DAWANI (DIRECTOR)     24 June 2012

Dear all,

Just want to convey that it is totally ILLOGICAL and UNETHICAL to bad mouth such a great Identity. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is 100% Recognised by all the National Bodies like:

U.G.C. = Universities Grants Commission

D.E.C. = Distance Education Council

M.H.R.D. = Ministry of Human Resources Development

UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTEE.

Apart from these it is also a Member of:

A.I.U. = Association of Indian Universities

A.C.U. = Association of Commonwealth Universities

C.I.I. = Confederation of Indian Industries.

And I believe that by pointing a finger towards VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY, You are actually putting a Question Mark on all the above listed Elite Organisations/Institutions of India, which have given their Approval/Membership to VMU.

Moreover, If a particular institution or a person does any illegal or unethical activity on the name of VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY then also we dont get a permit to point a finger towards a Legal & an Ethical Institution like VMU.

I would rather recommend people to think before commenting anything as it could create a wrong and a manipulated impression in the minds of readers. If at all your objective is to revolutionalise the Indian Education System, then blame the system not the Players.

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     25 June 2012

dear all,

i have taken the RTI information in January 2010 regarding the captioned subject if this institute has affiliated Rescind the MY RTI LETTER .

regards,

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     26 June 2012

Originally posted by :RAMESH KUMAR VERMA
"

dear all,

i have taken the RTI information in January 2010 regarding the captioned subject if this institute had right now  affiliated , please noted that Rescind the MY RTI LETTER .

regards,

"

kiran (none)     12 August 2012

DEAR MR RAMESH KUMAR,

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOUR KIND ATTENTION AND ALSO REQUEST YOU TO GO THROUGH THE PDF RTI RECEIVED BY YOU FROM AICTE,

PLS NOTE THAT THEY ONLY RESPONDED TO THE SPECIFIC QUESTION WHAT YOU ASK FOR. TO CONDUCT TECHNICAL COURSES 'UNIVERSITYS' DONT REQUIRE APPROVAL FROM AICTE.

WILL MUCH APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SENT A QUERY UNDER RTI TO UGC AND DDE. THERE ARE CERTAIN UNIVERSITYS RECOGNISED BY UGC TO CONDUCT ON CAMPUS PROGRAMME BUT THEY INVOLVE THEM SELF IN DISTANCE EDUCATION SO DISTANCE COURSES CONDUCTED BY THESE UNIVERSITYS HAVE NO APPROVAL BUT THAT DOSENT SAY THE UNIVERSITY IS FAKE.

AND WRITING TO UGC OR DDE ASK FOR SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS FOR ITS APPROVAL (COPY OF APPROVAL ISSUED TO THE UNIVERSITY ETC:) ONCE U HAVE DOCUMENTARY EVIDANCE THEN CAN OPT FOR PUBLISHING ARTICLES ON THE SAME OR THE INSTITUTION OR ANY OTHER PARTY PART OF IT CAN FILE A DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST YOU.

ONCE RECEIVE RTI FROM UGC OR DDE PLEASE PUBLISH THE SAME FOR PUBLIC INTEREST ALSO PLS SEND ME A COPY.

drgkiran@rediff.com

dear mr kamal dawani,

SIR YOU R MENTIONED ABOUT THE RECOGNIZATION OF VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY BY ALL GOVERNING BODIES. IF U LOOK IN TO THE UGC WEB SITE OF APPROVED UNIVERSITYS (I WAS SEARCHING THE NET FOR QUITE SOME TIME) THE NAME OF VINAYAKAMISSION IS MISSING AND ITS SURPRISING THAT EVEN THE FAKE UNIVERSITYS LIST IT IS NOT MENTIONAED. MAY BE MY SEARCH IS LAKING KINDLY WOULD YOU PROVIDE ANY DOCUMENARY EVIDANCE (OTHR THAN THIS PUBLISHED IN THE SAME UNIVERSITYS WEBSITE)

THIS WILL BE MUCH HELFUL FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO WISH TO DO COURSES IN DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE.

REGARDS

DEAR ALL PLS VIEW THIS LINK FOR VINAYAKAMISSION STATUS https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/ecreportdu/vinayakmission.pdf

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     13 August 2012

Mr. kamal ji,

reply is pending from your side so far.

Satpal (Owner)     03 April 2013

Hello all

Although this thread seems to have no further discussion since past 7 months I want to say that despite the best intentions of our colleage Mr Ramesh Kumar Verma to help students for a social cause, he has goofed up somewhat in giving the info regarding VMU, Salem

The UGC website clearly lists this university as proper university anyone can check at UGC website, plus it has many engineering and medical colleges under its aiges.

The only twist is that even though they are fully authorized to conduct distance education course via authority from DDE or Directorate of Distance Education, their technical courses are not AICTE valid which DOES NOT mean that they are illegal, it only means they are fully recognized and legal but in government jobs and places which require AICTE approved degree, they may not be considered as a candidate

So Mr Verma, with all due regards to your zeal and enthusiasam, it would be wrong to classify VMU as fake university, infact in the recent 44 universities name the VMU figured on the list which is in Supreme Court so though it is not a good thing infact is is a guarantee even given by the concerned ministry that despite the final ruling by Honourable Supreme Court, any students who have taken admission will be having a fully legal degree

So hope that clears the doubts and Mr Verma I can assure you i am not a representative of this university, just a common citizen and an engineer by profession, and whatever info i have given here is a result of analysis of my first hand experience and knowledge. Please do think twice of openly publishing a wrong article lest the university could possibly level charges of defamation for such statements

Regards

Satpal

Satpal (Owner)     03 April 2013

Further to my message above, I would also like to state the following

Regarding the pdf file link given by Ms Kiran which is a 2007 report, if you read page 31 onwards where the final findings of the committee are given, they infact praised the university for their excellent infrastructure and good staff, only shortcoming they found was in distance learning courses, rest other matters are there in every university, even PTU or Punjab Technical University which is the main university in Punjab was having FIRs and court cases against it, any big group or organization or institute has cases against it because no one can make everyone happy, even companies like Google, Microsoft have hundreds of cases against them everywhere, that does not make them any less reliable

Even today in April 2013 you check UGC website at this link (https://www.ugc.ac.in/deemed_uniinfo.aspx?id=157) the university is fully functioning and listed at UGC website and anyone can goto above link and verify this

Last but not least Mr Verma, dont make this news as your prestige issue and try to prove a point which is not correct because its not about winning a debate, its about facts and guiding people and that is true social service is all about. It is true that VMU is not a fake university though its technical distance education courses are not approved by AICTE as yet

Regards

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     03 April 2013

SATPAL JI,

AS PER BESTOWOD GIVEN BY OUT CONSTITUTION BY CONSTITUTION  UNDER RTI ACT, 2005  AICTE, NEW DELHI   INFORM ME ON JANUARY, 2010 ABOUT NOT AFFILIATION  COPY OF LETTER ENCLOSED HEREWITH  READ IT CARE FULLY  .

FURTHER MORE INFROAMTION YOU CAN ALSO FILE RTI LETTER TO AICTE ...

ALTHOUGH 3 YEAR ALREADY LAPSED OF THIS RTI INFORMATION....

Pulak Sen (A.P)     10 April 2013

Respected Vermaji,

Sir, I have completed my M.Phil in Mathematics in 2009 from Vinayaka Missions University through Distance Course run by the Study Centre in Kolkata. They assured me to give their recognition letter but still I did not get that. I have got a provisional certificate also. Is there held any convocation in the main University Campus? Can I get my Certificate and is it valid ???

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA (pursuing company secretary course)     10 April 2013

SATPAL JI ,

GUIDE PULAK JI.

REGARDS,

KAMAL DAWANI (DIRECTOR)     30 May 2013

In response to a query raised by Kiran, Kindly go and check the UGC website again and carefully. UGC has clearly listed Vinayaka Missions Univ. in the recognised Universities List in the category of Deemed Universities. And in my knowledge UGC keeps updating its website regularly. You should even go and check DEC website as they have put up a new list which shows Universities and their courses approved by it. It even shows the complete status of all the universities.

Infact for your knowledge, VMU is one of those very few universities that have been approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTEE also.

And Mr. Verma, i think this forum is not meant for a question and aswer session. If you float such a sensitive topic in a forum like this, then i believe you have ample evidences to prove your point. If you expect VMU to be an ideal university which should be perfect in all regards, then i believe you should consider and compare even the central government universities of india.

Next time i advise you to think and evaluate twice before raising such questions on an entity of social importance and that too on a public forum like this. I advise you to close this topic here and kindly stop defaming an organisation that has been doint its best in serving the students.

Thanks.

Abhishek (MD)     03 July 2013

Hi all friends

i think the person here is just using this platform to unncessarily generate a useless debate and hardly any authenticity, just check this link on the website of Distance Education Council, Govt of India

List of Universities/Institutions approved by Distance Education Council 

https://www.dec.ac.in/provisional_recognition.htm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register