Upgrad LLM

VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY

Hello,

can somebody plz let me know that is Vinayaka Mission University is really a fake uni. and its not allowed to run distance course. I am about to apply for Msc programmes.

Thank you.

Indu vasnani

pursuing company secretary course

THOUGH I POSTED THE RTI INFORMATION IN PDF , PLEASE POST RTI FILE TO DCI

REGARDS,

Mr. Ramesh Kumar, I think technical courses like MBA, MCA need recongnization from AICTE. I have seen that the Vinayaka Mission University is regongnised by UGC, DEC and IGNOU. I have seen in the UGC website.

Here is the link below:

http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/deemeduniv.html#tamilnadu

Search for

Vinayaka Mission�s Research Foundation
Sankari Mani Road, NH 47, Ariyanoor, Salem-636 308
Tamilnadu.

So, I think students doing BCOM, MCOM, Msc, MA, BA, Bsc is recongnised by UGC and DEC as per IGNOU.

Ramesh Kumar, Kindly let me know your suggestions and findings.

Mr. RAMESH KUMAR VERMA

u say that ur a Journalist and in ur message above u have not done ur work correctly. U have to mention that  Technical Courses of those universitys in DISTANCE EDUCATION MODE are not recognised.

And the title "VINAYAK MISSION UNIVERSITY:- FAKE UNIVERSITY" What does that mean ?? Do u know Vinayaka Missions University Comes under the Deemed to Be University Catogory ?? And ur whr asking some one to produce the rec paper.. see this like-> (ref : http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/deemed%20universities/vinayakamission.html) . Its from UGC website . So this proves that u have not done enough of research and u are just shouting out words that comes in ur mind. So Mr. Ramesh if ur not sure about a subject dont post it .. and dont spread false information. What ur doing is not True Journalism. 

KIND ATTN MR. RR JI,

AFTER READING YOUR OPINION, FIRSTLY THINK WHAT HAVE  YOU ASKED  ?  

SIR, I AM DOING FOR SOCIALLY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN SOCIETY?????

HERE,I  POST  RTTI INFORMATION  , REPLY OF DEPARTMENT IS POSTED IS IN SCANED FILE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY, WHY HAVE YOU NOT   PUT UP RTI INFORMATION FROM THE UGC, DEC, .

IT WILL BE BEST OPTION FOR CRITICISE ME...

THANKS & REGARDS,

Mr. Ramesh K. Verma Ji,

Also please post the RTI document from UGC and DEC too.

Sarb

Dear all,

Just want to convey that it is totally ILLOGICAL and UNETHICAL to bad mouth such a great Identity. VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY is 100% Recognised by all the National Bodies like:

U.G.C. = Universities Grants Commission

D.E.C. = Distance Education Council

M.H.R.D. = Ministry of Human Resources Development

UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTEE.

Apart from these it is also a Member of:

A.I.U. = Association of Indian Universities

A.C.U. = Association of Commonwealth Universities

C.I.I. = Confederation of Indian Industries.

And I believe that by pointing a finger towards VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY, You are actually putting a Question Mark on all the above listed Elite Organisations/Institutions of India, which have given their Approval/Membership to VMU.

Moreover, If a particular institution or a person does any illegal or unethical activity on the name of VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY then also we dont get a permit to point a finger towards a Legal & an Ethical Institution like VMU.

I would rather recommend people to think before commenting anything as it could create a wrong and a manipulated impression in the minds of readers. If at all your objective is to revolutionalise the Indian Education System, then blame the system not the Players.

dear all,

i have taken the RTI information in January 2010 regarding the captioned subject if this institute has affiliated Rescind the MY RTI LETTER .

regards,

Originally posted by :RAMESH KUMAR VERMA
"

dear all,

i have taken the RTI information in January 2010 regarding the captioned subject if this institute had right now  affiliated , please noted that Rescind the MY RTI LETTER .

regards,

"

DEAR MR RAMESH KUMAR,

I WOULD LIKE TO BRING YOUR KIND ATTENTION AND ALSO REQUEST YOU TO GO THROUGH THE PDF RTI RECEIVED BY YOU FROM AICTE,

PLS NOTE THAT THEY ONLY RESPONDED TO THE SPECIFIC QUESTION WHAT YOU ASK FOR. TO CONDUCT TECHNICAL COURSES 'UNIVERSITYS' DONT REQUIRE APPROVAL FROM AICTE.

WILL MUCH APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SENT A QUERY UNDER RTI TO UGC AND DDE. THERE ARE CERTAIN UNIVERSITYS RECOGNISED BY UGC TO CONDUCT ON CAMPUS PROGRAMME BUT THEY INVOLVE THEM SELF IN DISTANCE EDUCATION SO DISTANCE COURSES CONDUCTED BY THESE UNIVERSITYS HAVE NO APPROVAL BUT THAT DOSENT SAY THE UNIVERSITY IS FAKE.

AND WRITING TO UGC OR DDE ASK FOR SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS FOR ITS APPROVAL (COPY OF APPROVAL ISSUED TO THE UNIVERSITY ETC:) ONCE U HAVE DOCUMENTARY EVIDANCE THEN CAN OPT FOR PUBLISHING ARTICLES ON THE SAME OR THE INSTITUTION OR ANY OTHER PARTY PART OF IT CAN FILE A DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST YOU.

ONCE RECEIVE RTI FROM UGC OR DDE PLEASE PUBLISH THE SAME FOR PUBLIC INTEREST ALSO PLS SEND ME A COPY.

drgkiran@rediff.com

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x