cpc

How can i Change Caste

Dy Director

change of religion is just no change of caste.  the only diferenc eis tht once converted out of hinduism/sikhism/buddism one loses reservation benefit.

Vakeel No. 1

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar
change of religion is just no change of caste.  the only diferenc eis tht once converted out of hinduism/sikhism/buddism one loses reservation benefit.

If this is true why has govt not thrown people out of jobs who still pose as Buddhists, Christians to the outer world and continue to reap the benefits being SC/ST?  This happens at every place all through the country. or is there need for a PIL to be filed in Hon Supreme Court regarding this?

Dy Director

Originally posted by : Vakalath

If this is true why has govt not thrown people out of jobs who still pose as Buddhists, Christians to the outer world and continue to reap the benefits being SC/ST?  This happens at every place all through the country. or is there need for a PIL to be filed in Hon Supreme Court regarding this?

Many such persons have lost jobs.  If you hafe a specific case then complaint to Tehsildar and get the caste certificate chanllanged.

SC status is not lost by conversion to Buddism.

ST status is not lost by change of religion. Being of a particular relion is not at all relevant for ST status.

Dy Director

Originally posted by : Mrs.Chattopadhyay Bakshi
Caste can be changed when converting from one religion to another, you need to ask your tahasildar to do it for you, when you convert.

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced

Had there be any such rule position anyone will convert as Hindu and jump as SC.

Social Studies Reader/Worker

Caste can be changed when converting from one religion to another, you need to ask your tahasildar to do it for you, when you convert.

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced. 

Had there be any such rule position anyone will convert as Hindu and jump as SC.

Sir, there is nothing as such, but the great system in our country which promotes corruption as a result of then green coloured notes and now a days red coloured notes, which is a pathetic thing.

Many who have lead a buddhist life and christian life ever since birth along with them their parents, suddenly become hindu SC ST by the power of such red coloured notes which is a shame, now who has time to fight against this?  Shall a PIL be in order to tackle this social evil ?

Dy Director

I shall be greateful if you could indicate the rule position and my knowledge gets enchanced. 

Sir, there is nothing as such, but the great system in our country which promotes corruption as a result of then green coloured notes and now a days red coloured notes, which is a pathetic thing.

Many who have lead a buddhist life and christian life ever since birth along with them their parents, suddenly become hindu SC ST by the power of such red coloured notes which is a shame, now who has time to fight against this?  Shall a PIL be in order to tackle this social evil ?

any specific case?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x