LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anoop Kumar (service)     30 April 2018

Marriage fraudulently done.

Hello Sir I got married on 24th April 2018, Before marriage we hardly talked. I talked to her just twice not more than two minutes each time. The bride family was known to us as my late father and my father in law was colleague. But children of both the families never met and never known to each other. I got engaged on 12th March 2018 and the date of engagement and venue decided by my mother in law in quick time as my father in law was not well. Until engagement even at the time of marriage all seems correct, but the interference of my mother in law in these all was very much. She kept our family in dark about the bride’s details like her education, past records etc. She also made our family confused from the very start about date of engagement, venue, date of marriage, location, guest house, pre preparation of marriages and processions all that. We didn’t have any clue what the disaster we are going to face, as I and my family thought she is the only person (talking about my mother In law) to handle all the situations (although she was quite irritating meanwhile but we managed anyhow). As we are hindu family there was a lot of traditions in which both the bride and groom exhausted because of non-sleeping. The next day we arrived at our home and I felt asleep around 10:00 AM, as soon as I got the bed in another room. But bride never feel sleepy. During the night of 25th we started our conversation, in our conversation she atleast told me thrice that she have some problems and asked me whether I will remain her side or not. I assured her there is nothing to worry about. At that night she also denied for physical relation. She also told me “abhi aap mujhe achche se nahi jante mai aisi nahi hu jaisi dikhti hu aapko dheere dheere pata chalega”. Our conversation last around 2:00 PM. During this time she told me that she did UG and PG from distance, she would not be able to do job in near future because she have some problems. She also have no friends at all, even she does not feel comfortable to talk to her two elder sisters. She also told me that she never visits any relatives house and not even welcome them at their home. I was not afraid till now since I thought she might be kind of intro-word personality also I told her that I will wait for any kind of relation until she doesn’t want. Although I insist her two times for the relation. On next day, She find her in difficulty while arranging their almirah, even she sat alone and worried about her almirah clothes and other things, while she sat idle all the time doing nothing. AT the afternoon she started crying and this was observed by my sister. My sister scold me that whether I did something wrong with her. But my wife told me that she has this kind of problem and happens to her regularly. One thing also noted that I didn’t discussed my family what happened last night between us and our conversation. Baar baar poochne pe bhi jab wife ne nahi bataya ki kya problem h tab maine apni mother in law ko call kiya aur bayata. Tab who boli usko akela chor do who khud theek ho jayegi. Who ye b boli ki meri ladki ko mera ghar bahut pasand h aur who aisa ladka dhoondh rahi thi jo unke ghar m aa kar rhe. Maine saaf mana kar diya ki aap galat soch rhi h. Phir jab wife shant hui tab usne bataya ki use ye ghar aur yahan ke lag pasand nahi aa rhe. Abhi tak sab yehi samajh rhe they ki shayad mahaul badalne s dikkat ho rhi h kuch din m ye theek ho jayegi. Shaam ko mere ko bola gaya isko kahin ghuma lao. Hum dono ek shahar k h, mujhe tab jaan kar tajjub hua ki isko raaste nahi pata… Hum mandir gaye phir lime water piya itne me hi 1 hour lag gya. Jab maine pocha aur kuch khana peena h ya ghar jana h tab wife boli mujhe abhi ghar nahi jana aur aisa lag bhi rha tha ki shayad who kuch kehna chahti h. phir hum log ek park gye. Wahan usne ye teen point bataiye to kafi hairaini wale they 1. Who shadi wali life enjoy nahi karna chahti, iske liye maine bola jab who ready ho tab hi aagey kuch hoga and I will wait 2. Usne shadi ghar walo ke pressure me ki who shadi karna hi nahi chahti thi, maine bola phir kyu ki aur kisi ki life kyu spoil kar rhi ho tab who boli mujhe fark nahi padta. 3. Last point ye boli ki who 3-4 baar suiside try kar chuki h, maine poccha ki kssi ne yeh baat disuccss kyu nahi ki tumhare ghar m. who boli ghar m sabko pata h. Hum ghar aa gye. Ghar aakar ab tak jitni baatein thi shuru s maine apni wife k absence m apne bade bhai ko batai. Usne bola ki kal who baat karega uske family s Next day wife ko lene uska cousin bhai aaya aur sham ko mai apne bhai bhabhi k sath uske ghar pahuncha. Wahan uske chacha chachi, mummy cousin bhai they. Maine sari batein batayi lekin unki family ne bataya ki ye ghar m akele rehti h, ghar ka koi kaam b jyada nahi kar pati, jyada nahi bolti kissi s lekin sab suiside wali baat deny kar gye. Wife ko samne bula ke poocha tab who bol rhi thi ki who Mazak kar rhi thi. Abhi who apne ghar p h. aaj 30th april tak us se sirf do baar baat hui. Lagta h jaise usko in baatoan ka koi fark nahi h. Engagement k shuru s na to ladki ki maa ne ladki ko kissi s baat karne di, sabko shadi ke mamle m uljha ke rakha. Ladki ki aawaz b clear nahi h, mood swing b kafi h, kabhi hans k bolti h kabhi jawab nahi deti kabhi naraz ho jati h aur rone lagti h. ghar k bahar nahi nikalti thi, ye uski maa n bola ki uska saara kaam marketing uski maa hi karti thi. Ladki ki aankhon ke neeche dark circle b h. who jab tak hamare yagan rahi sound aur full sleep b nahi li. Ghar m uski 2 badi sister h ek 10 saal badi doosri 8 saal badi. Uski mummy and sister baat m theek thak aur tez h bas isi ki personality dabi h. aisa lagta h ghar m isko dara k ya jyada pyar s rakha gya h. ye baat karne m kanpti b h. direction and posture m b confuse hoti h. aisa lagta h depression ki patient h halanki kahi dawai nahi chal rhi. Bathroom aur store b 1-1 ghanta band karke rakhti thi jab mere yahan ghar p thi. Usko parivar shuru karne aur married life start karne me koi interest nahi h. Mere parivaar m shaadi sirf bharose p hui. Mere yahan s jayada enquiry b nahi ki gyi. Ab aagey kya raasta nikal sakta h. please suggest,what should I do.How can I save my family & myself..? Can marriage be declared null & void..? If yes,what is the procedure..?

Learning

2 Replies

test123   30 April 2018

she wants you to to initiate divorce proceeding and take alimony from you !!

you need to collect some evidenance if she was married before.

anubhav Bhatt   01 May 2018

Dear client you should first try to approach doctor's with her as in phshycarist I think after three four sitting she will be ok if not then collect the evidence about past life and exact medical situation thereafter you should proceed further if need more clarification then you may contact us.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register