LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   19 December 2017

Divorce petition

My wife filed 498A , DV case against me and my mother. I filed an FIR for cheating 420 case against her based on my documentory evidence that she cheated oher prevoous husbands also by filing false 498A cases, police arrested her send for remand in Sept, 2017, she was on bail now. Based on my eveidence I filed divorce case in LB nagar family court , Hyderabad in April 2017 and knowing this, and feusing notices, she filed divorce cum alimony at Secunderabad family court in June 2017. Which case shall I pursue or both?. I can not afford 2 cases.

Learning

4 Replies

A.Radha Sampath (Advocate)     19 December 2017

You may request either courts to transfer the matter to a single court convenient to her or you and then pursue the judge to let you compromise for the same as both of you want only divorce.

(Guest)

If you cant afford 2 attend 2 cases, better go for settlement.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A.Radha Sampath
You may request either courts to transfer the matter to a single court convenient to her or you and then pursue the judge to let you compromise for the same as both of you want only divorce.

IF you follo my advice u will get divorce.

iF yuo follo her advice you will get divoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorce.

Krishna   20 December 2017

Dear Mr.Rajiv Malhothra,

I always found that you are always giving stupid ideas and blaming males.. I did not know whether you are reading the issues clearly. She was arrested on cheating based on my statement, previous victims statements, documentory evidence. If we start compromising/settlementments with cheaters, they will take it as a profession.. Instead of settlements I advise all the victims of 498A fight till supreme court. suppose if anybody is giving minimum 10 lacs, they can drag other party till supreme court with that money.

If you can't give proper advice,please keep quiet. I have gently reminding you, I hope you will understand

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register